JUST DOGFIGHT server thread

Flighter

I get kicked every time i log in for the first time. About 4 other ppl confirmed the same when I asked in the chat few days ago. I saw one guy asking the same the other day. The whole server crashes every few hours. Last time was last night at around 10 pm. Then it didnt go back up and i went to bed. There is an admin online all the time in the server flying around in a red plane so he should know. I dont know which server I go to. I see only one named just dog fight. Im online now with the same nick as here.

I get kicked every time i log in for the first time. About 4 other ppl confirmed the same when I asked in the chat few days ago. I saw one guy asking the same the other day. The whole server crashes every few hours. Last time was last night at around 10 pm. Then it didnt go back up and i went to bed. There is an admin online all the time in the server flying around in a red plane so he should know. I dont know which server I go to. I see only one named just dog fight. Im online now with the same nick as here.

Hi again.

You log in to the "stable" release of the game server.

The server does not crash, it just looses connectivity with ED's server browser.

Needs to be restarted to be listed again. Nothing I can do about that.

FYI the red plane you see is flown by the computer (AI) so if you have no others to shoot down you can get some practice. You can also spawn more planes from the in-game menu (press "\" and select "other".

Sorry for your trouble, let's hope it all goes away with the next update.

Cheers !

JUSTDOGFIGHT server - For Nickname reservation, stats, server map, instructions and other content visit our site justdogfight.com

🙂 Smile 🙂

Hi again.

You log in to the "stable" release of the game server.

The server does not crash, it just looses connectivity with ED's server browser.

Needs to be restarted to be listed again. Nothing I can do about that.

FYI the red plane you see is flown by the computer (AI) so if you have no others to shoot down you can get some practice. You can also spawn more planes from the in-game menu (press "" and select "other".

Sorry for your trouble, let's hope it all goes away with the next update.

Cheers !

im good, thank you. I just chill on the middle runway until a player log in.:pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...

No respect...

Cool, yeah I tried them out! I would just do the M's, the L's are not working atm for some reason but the M's are perfect. Also could you change the time of year to jan/feb and the temp to -10c? THANKS! :)

Hi Delta.

You really show no character by comments like this, in our server, while playing:

Mar 30 15:10:06 "Delta59r" said

"wtf i just got shot down by my own sam...."

"well if you guys are tiesd of this buggy server I run the "--- ------" server and im always on t"

And this is after using our Team Speak server, initially without permission for your own server !!

Best of luck with it, it's an open free world and the more servers the better.

But please, no lame disrespectful comments and no fishing in ours.

I would normally contact you in private, like I did before, but I think it's good for people to see the ethos of your tactics.

Cheers !

JUSTDOGFIGHT server - For Nickname reservation, stats, server map, instructions and other content visit our site justdogfight.com

🙂 Smile 🙂

Hi Delta.

You really show no character by comments like this, in our server, while playing:

And this is after using our Team Speak server, initially without permission for your own server !!

Best of luck with it, it's an open free world and the more servers the better.

But please, no lame disrespectful comments and no fishing in ours.

I would normally contact you in private, like I did before, but I think it's good for people to see the ethos of your tactics.

Cheers !

Calm down geez.. reacting like a woman would.. you can come up into channel and talk if you want. There are no tactics, its very simple we are having fun, the server starts acting up, you are not around, I provide a solution to the guys I'm flying with. Fishing? I'm not selling add space and neither are you as far as can tell... so no, simply offered a quick solution. JDF is a blast but sometimes its buggy, that's why I opened a server, the first time we typed I told you that. You take things too personally, be happy there are 2 dogfight options now! Later! :)

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Calm down geez.. reacting like a woman would.. you can come up into channel and talk if you want. There are no tactics, its very simple we are having fun, the server starts acting up, you are not around, I provide a solution to the guys I'm flying with. Fishing? I'm not selling add space and neither are you as far as can tell... so no, simply offered a quick solution. JDF is a blast but sometimes its buggy, that's why I opened a server, the first time we typed I told you that. You take things too personally, be happy there are 2 dogfight options now! Later! :)

Absolutely no hard feelings Delta.

But remember: It's a matter of character. And character goes a long way !

Cheers !

PS I will not comment on the "reacting like a woman would". My God, you live dangerously ! :)

Edited by Flighter

🙂 Smile 🙂

Absolutely no hard feelings Delta.

But remember: It's a matter of character. And character goes a long way !

Cheers !

PS I will not comment on the "reacting like a woman would". My God, you live dangerously ! :)

Ok good! (copy that) on the rest :) btw do you play on JDF or get on TS often? I ask BC I never see "Flighter" on or do you go by other names? Communication is key, might make notifying you of issues easier. Thanks!

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Ok good! (copy that) on the rest :) btw do you play on JDF or get on TS often? I ask BC I never see "Flighter" on or do you go by other names? Communication is key, might make notifying you of issues easier. Thanks!

Real life permitting I connect as Flighter. Sometimes I go incognito under a couple of other names.

But my free time is very limited.

Regarding communication, I monitor this thread with e-mail notifications. If you remember I answered this post of yours some hours later and changed the mission per your request: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3800902&postcount=105

Also, both servers are supervised for connectivity and availability with 3 different systems; they try to keep them available and also notify me of issues. Which btw has not been easy. Still since beginning of February 2017 there has not been a single day without multiple player connections.

Cheers !

🙂 Smile 🙂

Real life permitting I connect as Flighter. Sometimes I go incognito under a couple of other names.

But my free time is very limited.

Copy that. :) I'm always under Delta59R here, TS or in game so don't be too shy to say hi if you do see me around. I have plenty of free time so anyone is welcome to bug me ;)

Hello,

I like this server, but it is always crashing and giving black screens to ppl. Why is that?

Once you have memory sorted -- enough memory, fast enough memory, Mobo that can make the most of it -- look into setting TDR delay (Google it up)

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder

Does anyone have trouble or have had trouble using Voice Attack/VAICOM on this server? I cannot get the ground crew to do anything with VA enabled.

ANON6-4 |Chamby

Hi !

I do not see any reason why this may be happening. I will have a go and if I find anything I will inform you.

Cheers

🙂 Smile 🙂

Hi !

I do not see any reason why this may be happening. I will have a go and if I find anything I will inform you.

Cheers

Here a change today. VAICOM recognizes the air start Tomcat but when I land at Batumi, VA recognizes the commands but returns there are "no ground crew recipients" to execute the rearm/refuel.

ANON6-4 | Chamby

Edited by stgchamby

Here a change today. VAICOM recognizes the air start Tomcat but when I land at Batumi, VA recognizes the commands but returns there are "no ground crew recipients" to execute the rearm/refuel.

ANON6-4 | Chamby

OK, did some trouble shooting today. New symptom is jester not responding to commands. I landed at Batumi about 5 mins after telling jester what to do several times. While I was on the ground I got flooded with numerous jester responses. Seems there is tremendous lag. Was only able to get the comms menu up on the ground after repeatedly pressing the "" button. Again, I think massive lag. Once the menu came up, there were no options to do anything except F12 to exit.

I used my rearm/refuel key that I use to bypass the comms menu. I was able to refuel and rearm from that menu with ground crews responding normally.

So what I am seeing is a massive script lag. All other movement such as A/C flying and missile employment is normal.

ANON6-4 | Chamby

OK, did some trouble shooting today. New symptom is jester not responding to commands. I landed at Batumi about 5 mins after telling jester what to do several times. While I was on the ground I got flooded with numerous jester responses. Seems there is tremendous lag. Was only able to get the comms menu up on the ground after repeatedly pressing the "" button. Again, I think massive lag. Once the menu came up, there were no options to do anything except F12 to exit.

I used my rearm/refuel key that I use to bypass the comms menu. I was able to refuel and rearm from that menu with ground crews responding normally.

So what I am seeing is a massive script lag. All other movement such as A/C flying and missile employment is normal.

ANON6-4 | Chamby

Hi again.

I cannot possibly imagine what could be causing this. Is this only on Batumi ? What about Senaki ?

Also can you please check if it's the same for both servers (OB and release ) as at the moment they run the same version of the software ?

Cheers

🙂 Smile 🙂

Why is the JDF so bipolar when it comes to allowing tacview?

Care to define bipolar ? English being a learnt language for me, leaves me some degree of understanding inability...

Also see this question answered many times, including in the opening post of this thread...

🙂 Smile 🙂

Guest Guest

Just in case anyone doesn't believe me when I say there's a bunch of guys with modded DCS installs in the Just Dogfight Server.

Just in case anyone doesn't believe me when I say there's a bunch of guys with modded DCS installs in the Just Dogfight Server.

I Checked the track on the server and it is identical to the one you posted.

I hope that it was just a glitch. Cheating in a game is pathetic and shows serious mental (and not only) deficiencies.....

See also this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3878357

Apparently latest OpenBeta closed a couple of possible exploits.

But, because even worst than a cheater is a false accuser, I attach the tracks from this guy. There seems nothing remotely suspicious. The incident with you is the one and only thing that is out of place.

And as we all know, internet has no lag, DCS has No bugs, its network code is perfect and every Christmas, Santa brings the presents.

Maybe you want to take that video down, change its title (add a question-mark) or include the tacview tracks.

You still did not explain "bipolar"; please do.

And also, let's not fill any more of our limited free time with useless conversation about cheaters...

Cheers

TheoNpn.zip

Edited by Flighter

🙂 Smile 🙂

Just a quick video I made on ur server. Nothing special :)

Nice one Sashmeister

Thanks for your effort.

I hope you enjoy the server !

See you online...

🙂 Smile 🙂

The only server in this game that is actually about fighting. It is down again, and crashed three times in the past half an hour! Whyyyy

This is a very good question !

Please support this thread :

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3883215#post3883215

Maybe we then get some support solving these issues...

I have just about done all I could.

🙂 Smile 🙂