• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replying me, Stratos.

On last Jan. 31st, in spite of a proper fix released before, I posted:

Hello there, Stratos.

Sorry for bothering you again, but now I happened to face another kind of issue: I can't enter in the F1-F1CT cockpit, neither to fly the planes consequently. They work well both as AI flights, though.

I obviously installed those two folders both in my Saved Games/DCS Openbeta/mods/aircraft/.

Any suggestions to help me?

With best regards.

And on the following Feb. 28th, you replied that you and your team were acknowledged and working on that. So I'm wondering if there are news about.

With best regards.

Excuse me .where are the cockpit?.is it available for use ?

Thanks in avance

Hello, mosqui.

Please let me ask first: have you already installed the mod?

You can find its link at the first post on the first page.

With best regards.

Hello, mosqui.

Please let me ask first: have you already installed the mod?

You can find its link at the first post on the first page.

With best regards.

No yet.Before that i want see the cockpit pictures and after, If it are goods and it has clickable gadget i will download and install it .Can you show several pictures about the cockpit.

Thanks again

My pleasure.

Better, if you want to see them with your own eyes on your PC/system, go try a simple flight with a F-15C before and a Su-27 after... as stated by their dev(s)., the first one is for the F.1, and the second it's for the F.1CT, you know.

With best regards.

My pleasure.

Better, if you want to see them with your own eyes on your PC/system, go try a simple flight with a F-15C before and a Su-27 after... as stated by their dev(s)., the first one is for the F.1, and the second it's for the F.1CT, you know.

With best regards.

I will try it.But a cockpit from a F 15 is used for F1 cockpit ?.there is not a own cockpit for a F1 ?

I will see them this night

Thanks i will tell you

Hi, Mosqui.

Just a thought of mine spoken aloud.

Making a proper cockpit for any plane can't come out easy and right away, as way more expert people around here always stated, you know.

Doing it needs a huge lot of tries and efforts. If we, the users, can't contribute by making ours by ourselves, would be better to accomplish to those we are given by those who volunteered to release a brand new mod, I guess,;)

With best regards.

Hi, Mosqui.

Just a thought of mine spoken aloud.

Making a proper cockpit for any plane can't come out easy and right away, as way more expert people around here always stated, you know.

Doing it needs a huge lot of tries and efforts. If we, the users, can't contribute by making ours by ourselves, would be better to accomplish to those we are given by those who volunteered to release a brand new mod, I guess,;)

With best regards.

I agree with you and I greatly appreciate the effort you all make altruistically for the community of Dcs, I am also aware of the enormous amount of technical knowledge necessary to make a cabin of each plane that has good graphics and of course it is actionable.That said greetings and thanks

Good, mosqui.

Just another matter: let me add that I did nothing in this project, I'm just an user as you are.

Please be so kind to address all the tribute and appreciation to Stratos and his development team, because they were the guys who did all the effort and the stuff.

Take care and have fun with these two nice birdies, most of all.

File is missing

Ok, we have a small update here, it cures the CTD problem, but it erases the As.30L missile at the moment. We will try to find a cure for that. Files goes into Weapons folder, overwrite If asked.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/1bb77e659efc47800427aa94a63a5c4620190129133901/14391081c5c7cae30d84283424ca252920190129133901/5a27f3

Hi guys.

I'm coming to the family now!!!

I tried to download the mod files (not only the above but, all for this plane) but, only managed the main file (MirageF1.7z).

Any observations or tricks???

And, sorry for the English...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be really cool if we'd get the mirage back... any news if that is possible? :)

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Got a problem. Not updated, using Stable version. Everything was working fine until last week. When I got to mission, I go to Fly and my plane is wrapped as though wings are around me. Could it be the bin file as there seems a lot compared to all other plane mods I have.

I am downloading again so hope this works. Very strange as I haven't done anything for weeks. Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers

Edit. Tried everything but no go. Even did a repair and downloaded the mod again. Still the same.

Edited by tmansteve

Not sure it will be fixed, is annoying to get mods fixed with almost eery update.

I totally understand that - but I'm also sure, many people would love to get the Mirage back. :thumbup:

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR