[NO BUG] Unable to select A10C II

J3tBl4st

Hello.

I have just bought and installed the "update" to the A10C II.

I am having some issues selecting it though. It shows up side by side with the old A10C at the bottom of the screen, but when I go to "Training", "Campaign" or any of those options, I only see the old A10C, and that is all it loads even when running the Startup training.

I know it is the old one, as the cockpit is pristine, and I have checked in the advanced settings on the A10C II, and the Dirty Bird Texture is selected.

Am I missing something. I have restarted DCS after installation, but no change.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

J3tBl4st.

Check the 'Instant Action' menu. You have to select a mission under the A-10C II tab to load in the new A-10. It is a seperate module. There are definately no campaigns yet that support the A-10C II and I'm not sure about training missions, unable to check at the moment.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

• ED Team

Please ensure if you have the upgrade version you also have the original A-10C installed.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm experiencing the same here. I can select and fly the A10-C ii through quick action, but not in mission editor. It only gives me the option for the old one.

Just bought mine. Shows up in ME and is flyable

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]AMD x4 B55 @3.6 Ghz/ 4GB ddr2 1066/ ATi 6870 /Saitek X45/Dell 2209wa