Since last update button 15 on TM Throttle no lnoger works.

On my Thrustmaster HOTAS left throttle there is a red push button that is usually mapped to the auto pilot, and now it no longer works for any key map function. The Windows 10 game controller recognizes the button press as button 15 on the throttle, and the DCS controls setting interface recognizes it as a button 15 on the throttle, but when I assign button 15 to any function the function doesn't work, even though the button was recognized in mapping it to the function. At first I thought this was the A-10 autopilot bug, but I am having this issue when trying to assign this button to other aircraft modules.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

No problem here with that button in DCS.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

a squad-mate of mine had that issue. it was TrackIR taking over the button. does the button show as mapped in the DCS profile? i am not sure what function of TrackIR the button was doing. i have buttons on my keyboard that are not mapped in TrackIR that do the center, pause, etc. but when TrackIR is running those keys do not work for other programs. in my case the number pad / did not work in Excel.

Edited by silverdevil

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

On my Thrustmaster HOTAS left throttle there is a red push button that is usually mapped to the auto pilot, and now it no longer works for any key map function. The Windows 10 game controller recognizes the button press as button 15 on the throttle, and the DCS controls setting interface recognizes it as a button 15 on the throttle, but when I assign button 15 to any function the function doesn't work, even though the button was recognized in mapping it to the function. At first I thought this was the A-10 autopilot bug, but I am having this issue when trying to assign this button to other aircraft modules.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hi, please check the "UI layer" category in the DCS controls options. It is strongly possible that you have your button 15 bound to a UI layer command. Unbind it and you should be good to go.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

You're welcome. :) I'm not a genius, but I've seen it happen to others in this section of the forum (1, 2).

I think DCS should always prevent the user from creating duplicate bindings, even for special categories like UI layer and NS430.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.