** DCS AJS-37 Development Update + Manual RC1 Release **

Cobra847

Great job on the manual, guys!

My only criticism is that the internal photos are way too dark. Some are unreadable. Noticed at least one missing, but I guess you’re aware of that.

Would you like us to post grammar errors and typos in this thread?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Great to be getting a manual.

So far I have just one major thing - I don't like the typeface (font). I don't find it very clear at all. If you look at any of the Eagle Dynamics or Belsimtek manuals, this is the kind of typeface that I find nice and clear and easy reading.

It would probably be a large undertaking to change the font and keep all the formatting the same - I don't know, but in any case this is the only thing I don't like so far.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Great to be getting a manual.

So far I have just one major thing - I don't like the typeface (font). I don't find it very clear at all. If you look at any of the Eagle Dynamics or Belsimtek manuals, this is the kind of typeface that I find nice and clear and easy reading.

It would probably be a large undertaking to change the font and keep all the formatting the same - I don't know, but in any case this is the only thing I don't like so far.

I agree about the font. I always hoped that was a beta thing. It would be nice to be consistent with the other DCS manuals. Easier to read.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

If I recognize your name correctly, will we see a campaign from you too one day?

(op isbjörn, right?)

Not impossible but I will not promise anything in that regard :pilotfly:

If Heatblur ever gives me a Baltic map however, I already have tons of stuff to convert :D

Edited by JonathanRL

signature.png

A great module made even better !!

+1

Intel i5-7600K @3,80 (4,9 OC) + Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4@3200 XMP 2.0 + Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED + Asus MAXIMUS IX HERO + Thermaltake Chaser A31 Snow Edition

Geforce RTX 2060 6GB

SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD WDC WD500 500GB

Saitek X-52 Pro & Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals & TrackIR 5 & Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS

Oh, yeah, also the Sony PlayStation 4 :happy:

Thank´s HB for the great job you put on the module with the updates and the Manual was really good. I was wondering, I use the DCS 2.5 version not the 2.5 Open Beta version, are the patches that was listed on the first page implemented on the 2.5 version I fly??

Thank´s HB for the great job you put on the module with the updates and the Manual was really good. I was wondering, I use the DCS 2.5 version not the 2.5 Open Beta version, are the patches that was listed on the first page implemented on the 2.5 version I fly??

Some - but many of the fixes are pending for the July 18th patch.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Originally posted by Cobra regarding a pilot body.

Coming for both the Viggen and MiG-21. Probably Viggen first as the pilot is almost completely done-- and then we'll sculpt one for the Mig.

Obviously this was a long time ago when nick was involved with the Mig. But is the Viggens pilot body still on the cards? I didn’t notice it on the features changelog.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

More importantly, what about the bk90 for mp?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Indeed, what has happened with the Bk90 Update?!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

How do I know if my module has been updated? Is there a way to see what version I have installed?

| Strix Z490-H | i5 10600K | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming X | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | 256 Gb SDD Samsung 840 Pro + 480Gb SDD Kingston + 500 Gb HDD | Acer Predator Z1 2560*1440p | TM Warthog HOTAS | 2x MFD Cougar | Buddyfox A10 UFC  | TrackIR 5 | Win10 Pro 64-Bit Swedish |

| A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-86F Sabre | F/A-18 Hornet | KA-50 Blackshark | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H Huey | FC3 | CA | WWII Assets Pack | Supercarrier |

How do I know if my module has been updated? Is there a way to see what version I have installed?

No, there is no way to see ingame if a specific module has been update. You have to check the forum for that.

In the lower right corner when in the DCS World Start menu thumbup.gif

That's the version number of DCS in general, not for a specific module.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

And here I was, thinking this thread was about the manual... :music_whistling:

+!