[RESOLVED] TID Repeater not working (front seat)

Rammit

Thank YOU! :)

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

I'm still experiencing this issue after the patch.

Might be related to selecting tcs repeater before tid. I couldnt get the TID to show even though i could hear jester changing radar settings in flight.

Seemed to be ok next startup when i selected tid first.

DCS-modules-500x100.png

Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX 2070S, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Win 10 Pro

Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro Pedals, Track IR

I'm still experiencing this issue after the patch.

Might be related to selecting tcs repeater before tid. I couldnt get the TID to show even though i could hear jester changing radar settings in flight.

Seemed to be ok next startup when i selected tid first.

As this should have been fixed and has been reported as working by the majority, I marked this thread as resolved, but I replied to your other thread and we can continue there. Thank you for reporting.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

As this should have been fixed and has been reported as working by the majority, I marked this thread as resolved, but I replied to your other thread and we can continue there. Thank you for reporting.

You're welcome.

Further info in the other thread.

DCS-modules-500x100.png

Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX 2070S, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Win 10 Pro

Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro Pedals, Track IR