DCS NTTR 2.0 Missions

I like to share my Desert Storm mission, including custom voice overs for radio / mission calls! :)

from mission discription:

Operation Desert Storm beginns. It is 0330h local time. A key mission in this night is a runway attack to eleminate the Iraqi Airforce on the ground.

A 4-ship package of F-15E Strike Eagles will perform the runway bombing. A 2-ship SEAD of Torado GR.4 provided by the RAF will take care of ground based air defence.

You and your 4-ship of F-15C will provide air cover duiring this night. The stike package should be over the target area when the first sunlight hits the desert.

Strike Eagles and Tornados will wait for you at rendevouz point, so hurry up!

it WILL be dark until the sun gomes up, so stick to your NAV points and listen what flight control has to tell you! Wait for taxi until all 6 strikers are airborne!

I hope you like it, leave a comment for what you liked or what not!

01 Desert Storm.miz

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fully done but its working good enough for people to play if they wish.

use radio menu during first 2 minutes before mission "launches", set difficulty of the enemy fighters, disable certain elements... uses my movement script and music script as well as MIST.

The goal is to protect Groom Lake from the enemy attack. enemy attack direction is randomized to 8 different directions and mission has well over 250 triggers.

Flyables: Ka50, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29S, Su-25, Su-25T, A-10C

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filedropper.com/gld101

will put it up on file repo once its complete.

;2605275']http://www.mediafire.com/download/z5lewmvnokdzllp/NTTR_FAMX6.miz

Depart Nellis with your friends and head North towards Groom Lake (WP1).

Contact ARCO who is orbiting at FL180 and enjoy the views over Area51 as you refuel!

Keep your eyes open for AI traffic ;)

Any chance of making this a day mission for us Noobs?

Also Great environment. I need to know the frequency for (Nav and Comm) Tankers,(ARCO) and Nellis Tower. I couldnt Raise any of them just the ground crew. I'm on easy comms. Does this mission support that?

Thanks!

Will

Edited by whiteside

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

Hi Whiteside,

Open the mission in the Mission Editor.

(Click Mission Editor then select Open Mission from top left and locate the mission file that you downloaded from me)

Once you have this file open in the editor, click along the top bar where it says CUSTOMIZE.

You will now see a box open on the RIGHT hand side. Look for the option that says EASY COMMUNICATION and tick the box on the LEFT AND RIGHT hand side!

Finally, you will see lots of icons listed down the LEFT hand side of the screen. Find the one that says Mission Briefing (I think its 3rd from top), click on this icon and change the start time to anytime you want! Sorry I didn't realise I left it at night time!

After you have done this click on Save As at the top and resave the mission!

The Tanker frequencies are in the mission briefing sir, simply click LALT+B when you enter the mission and you can read it!Any problems please let me know and I will upload another version for you tomorrow.

Im installing DCS on a new PC just now so I can t do it tonight sadly!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;2609712']Hi Whiteside,

(Click Mission Editor then select Open Mission from top left and locate the mission file that you downloaded from me)

Once you have this file open in the editor, click along the top bar where it says CUSTOMIZE.

You will now see a box open on the RIGHT hand side. Look for the option that says EASY COMMUNICATION and tick the box on the LEFT AND RIGHT hand side!

Finally, you will see lots of icons listed down the LEFT hand side of the screen. Find the one that says Mission Briefing (I think its 3rd from top), click on this icon and change the start time to anytime you want! Sorry I didn't realise I left it at night time!

The Tanker frequencies are in the mission briefing sir, simply click LALT+B when you enter the mission and you can read it!Any problems please let me know and I will upload another version for you tomorrow.

When I put you file in my mission folder, it wont show in either Mission nor mission editor:helpsmilie:

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

Make sure you are in your Open ALPHA missions folder not your Open BETA or 1.5 mission folder.

If you still can't find it I'll edit the mission and repost it in the morning when I get home from work :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you so much! That is awesome! All ALT B does for me is kick me out of the briefing into the cockpit or from the cockpit into a screen that you can scroll down some very non specific features about the mission. No frequencies com or nav are on that page as far as I see.

Thanks for all of this it really makes the experience!

Will

Any chance of making this a day mission for us Noobs?

Also Great environment. I need to know the frequency for (Nav and Comm) Tankers,(ARCO) and Nellis Tower. I couldnt Raise any of them just the ground crew. I'm on easy comms. Does this mission support that?

Thanks!

Will

Edited by whiteside

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Ok here we go.

Daytime, Easy Comms Enabled and Tanker details in the brief.

Download here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/vdgnwc65ssiu5pd/104th_NTTR_FAMX_Public%282%29.miz

The Tanker freqs are in the Blue Briefing.

Join the mission and select your aircraft, then the briefing screen will come up. Read all the text on the Right hand side, you will see the Tanker TACAN and Frequency listed.

ARCO is the A-10 Tanker - Freq = 252 - TACAN = 1Y

If you want to see the briefing at anytime once you have started the mission, just press Lalt+B from the cockpit.

Let me know how you get on ;)

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, Mav!

Looks like briefing says Arco 252 and 1Y.

Taxaco on 251 and 1x. I will check it and see!

Will report!

Will

;2610188']Ok here we go.

Daytime, Easy Comms Enabled and Tanker details in the brief.

Download here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/vdgnwc65ssiu5pd/104th_NTTR_FAMX_Public%282%29.miz

The Tanker freqs are in the Blue Briefing.

Join the mission and select your aircraft, then the briefing screen will come up. Read all the text on the Right hand side, you will see the Tanker TACAN and Frequency listed.

ARCO is the A-10 Tanker - Freq = 252 - TACAN = 1X

If you want to see the briefing at anytime once you have started the mission, just press Lalt+B from the cockpit.

Let me know how you get on ;)

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Just a quick note: Sandbox mission was updated with the following:

- Aggressor F-5 flight reduced to two ship

- Long range SAMs will now be OFF at mission start (no radar)

- Added village for "MOUT" like operations

- Small fixes

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2588926&postcount=79

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

;2609712']Hi Whiteside,

how do I call anything from F10?

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

how do I call anything from F10?

Press the radio button default is set to #

If you download this mission you wont need to change anything in the editor - http://www.mediafire.com/download/vd...lic%282%29.miz

Once you have downloaded it move it to your missions folder.

c:users/your name/saved games/dcs open alpha / missions

Then you can just click the Mission option from the start screen, select it and you're away!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2610207']Sorry my bad' date=' [b']ARCO [/b]is 1Y TEXACO is 1X. (post edited)

Let me know if you want some combat missions for you and your friends, I will swing you over some 104th Server Missions!

Thanks a bunch!

Yes, Maverick that would be great. An aerobatic mission would be great as well like the request stated. Problem is getting someone who can fly each maneuver correctly for formation to record.

I'd love it!

Talk tomorrow.

WW

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

- Small fixes

Hi Andrei. Im using your sandbox to test missiles. How do I spawn the various aircraft using the F10 menu? Hitting F10 brings up the map, but what do I press next? (Sorry for the stupid question, but Ive never used one of these types of missions before)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Hi Andrei. Im using your sandbox to test missiles. How do I spawn the various aircraft using the F10 menu? Hitting F10 brings up the map, but what do I press next?

Just open com menu, there you will find a F10 options

Just open com menu, there you will find a F10 options

Ahh thanks for that. So comm menu first, then F10? Wonder how i missed that...:thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Maverick, how do I edit the mission to have an A10C running on the ramp or even better flying somewhere near a tanker?

Thanks

Will

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

Maverick, how do I edit the mission to have an A10C running on the ramp or even better flying somewhere near a tanker?

Thanks

Will

open unit list...

Find A-10 you wnat to alter...

In the right side of the mission editor the A-10 will be highlightet, look 2/3 down and you will see a menu, where you can choose between start on ramp, hot on parkingplace, runway... or you can set it to turnpoint...

Turnpoint is in the air, sett altitude arcording to the tanker, and drag the A-10 close to the tanker on the map...:thumbup:

- Small fixes

Any possibility of you adding the M2000C to your sandbox, once the plane is released in beta tomorrow?

Any possibility of you adding the M2000C to your sandbox, once the plane is released in beta tomorrow?

Sure. I did not pre-purchase it (waiting for feedback), but no problem adding a few statics and client :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Hi Maverick, Great mission and thank you for the instruction on mission editing!

How about a mod that has Hawg 1-1 with cooperative wingman Hawg 1-2-3-4. Where I can choose to be any of the slots in the flight? Can the lead take us to the tanker?

Is that possible?

This is very neat stuff as I have waited for this level of sim for 30 years! The Rift is a must and if you guys don't have it...It's almost a must have item. Formation with this thing is SO Realistic!

Thanks!

Will

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1