AA weapons.

DmitriKozlowsky

SO basically in DCS: JF-17

PL-5II is AIM-9M, R-73

PL-12 is AIM-120A/B but not C

PL-10 is AIM-9L/P/P5, R-60M

Gun is from Mig-21Bis . Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-23 23mm cannon with 150 rounds.

Radar (in the sim) is equivalent of DCS: F-16C Block 50

OK then.

We have cylindrical fuselage from Mirage, wings, LEX, elevators, vertical Stab from F-16, diverterless air intake, 4.5 gen glass cockpit, landing gear from F-5E, and F-16 style HOTAS.

In short. Its what I would want F-5 modernized to 21'st Century to be. In sim and RL.

Chinese JSOW and Chinese JDAM look like NATO JSOW and JDAM with slightly different 3D geometry.

I'll get his mod. I am not as tolerant of bugs as I used to be, so I'll wait a little and see how others are playing with it.

Meanwhile here a potential sales pitch.

"You need a modern fighter. F-16s too expensive? F-35 not available. Gripen NG and Rafale out of your budget. Your relationship with West not what it used to be. On Washington's s**t list. Brussels doesn't like you. Well my friend, rest easy. Here is a alternative."

There is no PL-10 in game. The PL-10 is a HOBS TV SRAAM.

It also has the radio of a T-44C. I think the LERXes are more inspired by the Super Hornet, especially considering the early proto type changes after first flight.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

SO basically in DCS: JF-17

PL-5II is AIM-9M, R-73

PL-12 is AIM-120A/B but not C

PL-10 is AIM-9L/P/P5, R-60M

Gun is from Mig-21Bis . Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-23 23mm cannon with 150 rounds.

Radar (in the sim) is equivalent of DCS: F-16C Block 50

OK then.

We have cylindrical fuselage from Mirage, wings, LEX, elevators, vertical Stab from F-16, diverterless air intake, 4.5 gen glass cockpit, landing gear from F-5E, and F-16 style HOTAS.

In short. Its what I would want F-5 modernized to 21'st Century to be. In sim and RL.

Chinese JSOW and Chinese JDAM look like NATO JSOW and JDAM with slightly different 3D geometry.

I'll get his mod. I am not as tolerant of bugs as I used to be, so I'll wait a little and see how others are playing with it.

Meanwhile here a potential sales pitch.

"You need a modern fighter. F-16s too expensive? F-35 not available. Gripen NG and Rafale out of your budget. Your relationship with West not what it used to be. On Washington's s**t list. Brussels doesn't like you. Well my friend, rest easy. Here is a alternative."

Argentina: are you listening ?

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB