Potentially very easy question re. LUA files!

Hello all,

This may be a very easy question...

** I have NotePad + + and am versed in modifying .LUA files **

Is there a way to 'properly' modify the F/A-18c DDI display 'sharpness & colour' so that it can pass the MP Integrity Check - if at all possible

For the stroke thickness of the text in the DDI's the path is:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\Multipurpose_Display_Group\Common\indicator\MFD_strokesDefs.lua

For the colour of the text in the DDI's the path is:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\materials.lua (refer to lines 27, 28 and 29)

I don't know enough about editing to make sure that my .LUA modifications will pass the IC....

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions

Cheers.

Make a backup of the originals and modify the files. You can then check whether or not you pass IC by clicking on the icon (if it shows that you didn't pass) in the server lobby and it'll point out the offending file.

FWIW, modifying the CMDS_ALE-47.lua for countermeasures profiles and even modifying the input default.lua file won't fail IC.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro