DCS World 2.5.x Caucasus Terrain Textures

Better to share my profile but as i´ve said is the stock one without changes. I think XDD

Maybe i´ve changed something but not to much.

But rememeber im still using Reshade 1.1.0 with SweetFX 2.0.7

SweetFX_settings.rar

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Ah, sorry. No to make it OvGME compatible you need to do a bit of work. But now I have done it for you. Here are the OvGME format of the mod.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nMubsZvpT6aMcYffga9Jvdj9NOKGTwPO

Just add this file to the OvGME folder that mods DCS App folder and enable. :)

OvGME pack is updated to Mustang tiles v1.02. Remember to disable the mod first, then copy over the new zip file, then enable the mod.

A BIG thank you from the WW II ADC team!

Outstanding work!

Is it possible to do the same for Normandy?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Did somebody find out, which original archive contains the field textures? I cant find them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

OvGME pack is updated to Mustang tiles v1.02. Remember to disable the mod first, then copy over the new zip file, then enable the mod.

What was wrong with the original files Mustang uploaded that made it not OVGME compatible out of the box? Just curious.

What was wrong with the original files Mustang uploaded that made it not OVGME compatible out of the box? Just curious.

Curious too, it worked perfectly fine in OVGME for me from day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Yes everything works as expected if you unpack the original files and then delete the zip files as Mustang explains in his readme document. Then you have to update with the mod. First by doing this you will see the changes that Mustang have made. If you just unpack and install with OvGME then you just got some extra folders but the sim will read the zip files. The edited files I provide replaces the zip files all together with the Mustang files added. Don't know if that cleared this up for you guys.

First post updated to v1.03 further little refinements of the mod.

Thx :D.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

ybTvDPn.jpg

1BQ3Fg4.jpg

Mustang,

Is it any way to havent this texture (of season before) below trees?

Only restart of DCS works.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

He mentioned it before. It is a side affect from DCS drawing from folders, rather than the default zip-archives. The fix I assume would be to merge these files into their "mother" zip files. Either way, its a small price to pay:)

Correct, it's too costly to inject the modded files into the zips since the package will be way larger and the user would have a much larger download whenever DCS updates (replaces modded files with clean ones) so the best path was to use the folders, the bug with switching seasons is a pain I know.

(YoYo could however manually inject the textures into his own textures zip files if he really wanted to)

Ok, I didnt notice it before, thx, I'll try this way also.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Ah, sorry. No to make it OvGME compatible you need to do a bit of work. But now I have done it for you. Here are the OvGME format of the mod.

Thanks HiJack. Appreciate the help. Ill give it a try.

Asus Prime 390A, Intel I7-8700k@4.8ghz, 32g ram, Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2070, Track IR5, SSD(DCS dedicated), HDD for Win 10. TM Warthog 78051 Track IR5 Thrustmaster pedels

Just flew a mission in late March 1830h and it looks absolutely stunning. The colours are dark and when parts of the towns are partially lit and parts in shadow by the clouds it just looks superb.

I am however noticing an issue in vr (cv1) every now again I get some flickering of light/dark colouring of terrain area and not the sky) that I’ve not noticed for ages (seems to be around the headset centrally positioned area) and noticeable more where there are shadows.

I don’t think this a mod issue though as I’d seen it before, has anyone else had this flickering effect and know how to fix it?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

A bit late with the update. Here are the OvGME format of the mod that replaces the .zip files correctly so it will work without your self creating and editing the folders. The mod have put on quite a bit of weight so the files are larger. You can of course do the same job yourself also by using Mustangs files and create the zip files.

PS! Remember to disable the mod first if you already have it installed.