What is the reason of these warnings?

Amarok_73

Hello,

I can't get into idea, what is the reason and how to manage the warnings as on attached screenshot.

It appeared after RTB.

2020-07-09_22-33-22.png.6b6691824e7a371ee43e2fcb4f026eec.png

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

MAN = Manoeuvrability warning i.e. gyros, servos, etc.

DOM = Flight Envelope Control System

BECS = Slats functionality warning

DECOL = Fly by wire is not configured for Take Off (with weight on wheels, etc.)

Usually the warnings appear during a cold start and require the Fly by Wire system test and/or the auto-pilot test to be run.

In Open Beta - only the DECOL (take off) lamp is lit and requires the fly by wire test to reset it.

The BECS and DECOL (Slats and Take off config) warning will appear if Slats control is moved from Auto to extend or retract.

After landing/touch down, the "Take off config warning" lights/sounds due to weight on wheels, I press the autopilot ("A") to reset the fly by wire config but perhaps autopilot standby ("LAlt+A") is the "correct" button we're supposed to use ?

IIRC, the warning doesn't sound IRL as the pilot holds the autopilot override on the control stick.

Tested in Open Beta 2.5.6.50979

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thank You guys for the information!

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

This is a fly by wire issue.

MAN is the first level of FBW failure, MAN DOM BEC is the second, and add USEL for the third and last one.

Check your "pelles", "becs" and "souris" switches on auto, and try a FBW rearm (press button on the landing gear panel).