Training missions after last update

baltic_dragon

I was wondering why my M200C training menu was empty. All sorted now with this update link. Thank you very much Baltic! :D

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Is it for DCS 2.5.1 Open Beta only or for regular RC 2.5 also?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Whew, Ok I thought I was losing my mind haha...I was re-reading the change log after seeing the empty training window.

Thanks for the back up Baltic!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

29 October 2009

CGNR-1705 / USMC Cobra

Semper Memoria, Semper Vigilens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just installed dcs in a new machine after a long break. I checked and there are training missions for the mirage already in the folder, so I kept it. Im having issues with two missions so far not progressing. 1) One is the navigation mission, after it tells me to take off and head to wpt 1, that is far as hell (80nm). I get there and nothing happen. 2) The other is the A/A one, that doesnt progress after it tells me to arm the weapons and check if my magic is not on stby. On both cases I tried pressing space bar and multiple buttons too.

Should I replace the standard missions with the ones in this thread? I compared the files and they appear the same size/name. Or are these issues caused by something else?

• 1 year later...

Training missions up to date ?

Hi guys

Are the training missions up to date ?

I was half way through training mission one (cold & dark) When I got to the part with radios it would not progress past that. It just highlighted the switch on the red radio (top one) No matter what position I put the switch in it would not un highlight & the training mission would not progress.:cry: :helpsmilie:

Hi guys

Are the training missions up to date ?

I was half way through training mission one (cold & dark) When I got to the part with radios it would not progress past that. It just highlighted the switch on the red radio (top one) No matter what position I put the switch in it would not un highlight & the training mission would not progress.:cry: :helpsmilie:

Try this fixed version: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4268984&postcount=15

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Good onya mate thanks.:thumbup:

What about the rest?

Are they all good? :)

Can’t really say, as I did the training many years ago .. I understand that the Mirage has been undergoing a lot of changes since last year, and those may have broken some of the training. Are you on Stabie or open beta? I would assume that the missions have been fixed on OB, but as stable has not been updated in like 6 months maybe they are still broken on stable.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Can’t really say, as I did the training many years ago .. I understand that the Mirage has been undergoing a lot of changes since last year, and those may have broken some of the training. Are you on Stabie or open beta? I would assume that the missions have been fixed on OB, but as stable has not been updated in like 6 months maybe they are still broken on stable.

Thank for your help :thumbup:

I'm on stable Beta is too buggy

Yep, just to confirm that all the TMs seem to work OK in OB.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Stable wasn’t updated for a long time (and for good reasons) - there are still a lot of general issues with OB. Not sure which of the M2K updates made it to the stable branch... if you have the updated manual (1.1) there is a big chance that the training should work as intended.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Stable wasn’t updated for a long time (and for good reasons) - there are still a lot of general issues with OB. Not sure which of the M2K updates made it to the stable branch... if you have the updated manual (1.1) there is a big chance that the training should work as intended.

Thank you sir :thumbup:

Yeah that's why I run stable. :noexpression:

I don't think it is 1.1 is in the stable. Are the training missions from THIS LINK >> In post one the most up to date ? :D

Thank you sir :thumbup:

Yeah that's why I run stable. :noexpression:

I don't think it is 1.1 is in the stable. Are the training missions from THIS LINK >> In post one the most up to date ? :D

For what it's worth, I'm on stable and I just used the NTTR Cold Startup from the link in the first post, and it is accurate regarding the radios, unlike the one that currently ships with stable.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1