AdA Mod V2.0 for FC2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m assuming yes but i don´t now if it ´s only one or we are lucky enough to have more than one.

Several Mirages modeled in this mod has air refuel capability but i don´t know if FC2 code allows more than one at a time.

It could be wonderful if the different Mirages with air refuel probes and the Super Etendard in this mod could use this feature.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

The Rafale M (which uses the MiG-29K slot) can refuel on the C-135FR (derived from the... errr... Il-78 IIRC). And it was "a bit" tricky to mod.

The other planes are based on non-player-refuel-capable aircrafts, so no chance, LO limitations... ;)

spacer.png

hello ;)

manfrez01, the problem will be multiple

first, Su33 got a Reheat, not the SEM ;) (ok, with a modification of the FM, it should be "removed")

but the other problem, is that it will "kill" an original player-aircraft ...

(and one of the goal of AdA Mod is to add new aircrafts, not to replace ^^)

bye ;)

One is more than enough for me.

Thanks a lot for this great mod. Waiting the release date.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

And what about carrier operations?

The Marine Rafale and Super Etendar can land on carriers?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi

Could you please also specify which cockpit for which aircraft ?

More details to come soon, but cockpits are the same as in the AdA v1, no more work on this part was included for the v2.

Many thanks to the ADA team for the great work. I loved the ADA V1 mod for Flaming Cliffs 1.12. I decided not to buy FC2. That is quite likely to change now. Before I buy I'd like to know which planes have a custom cockpit. While looking at the video's I noticed the Mirage 2000 had a custom cockpit but the Rafale seemed to use the SU 27/33 cockpit. Is it correct that the Rafale does not have its own cockpit.

Hi

Rafale Marine and Super Etendard are carrier capable (CATOBAR) when IA.

With human player, LO doesn't implement the catapult. You can land on the boat, but only the Rafale M will have the thrust to T/O from it (and it's not that confortable...)

Mirage 2000s & F1s use modded (retextured) cockpits from AdA v1.

Other aircrafts use various stock cockpits from LO.

Cheers :)

Az'

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

Cooling some white wine, cooking the baguette, and getting the cheese (Roule) ready for this evening :)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Cooling some white wine, cooking the baguette, and getting the cheese (Roule) ready for this evening :)

And just to make the experience even better reading some Emile Zola (Germinal)

It's 72 Deg here at the moment reminds me of sitting at Gare d'Aubagne on my first leave many years ago.

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

@ BrumTx

I know this is OT but I wanted to leave you with a thought, mate.

"I remember an assembly worker in the mines of Bolivia, a little while ago, more than thirty years, a woman stood up, among all men, and asked what is our main enemy. Voices were heard answering "imperialism" Oligarchy "," Bureaucracy "... And she Domitila Chungara, said:" No peers. Our main enemy is fear, and took him inside. I was fortunate enough to hear it. I never forgot "Eduardo Galeano.

Hey there Az,

I really like your (and your team) work so far.

And about the 3d cockpits - there are plenty nicely done freeware models of french fighters for FSX with 3d cockpits. Maybe you can contact the creators of this add-ons and ask them for permision to implement their cockpits in a future update of Ada Mod.

Ok, white wine shared between some friends and myself now opening the red wine....... and waiting :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

RC1 rejected for minor issues. All major bugs solved.

RC2 to follow tomorrow around noon, as soon as BarbsMan can fix & package it.

I'll be on the road & off the Net (except via smartphone) the 2 next days, so you'll likely hear from other team members :)

Still have the read-me to update (will do tomorrow morning, on a netbook in a car). A race, it's a real race to make it in time. :joystick:

Well, even if the release slips a bit, will have nice memories of the last rush, and your outstanding support guys. :thumbsup: Many thanks for that !! :thumbup:

Stay tuned (and try not to drink too much) :D

Cheers :)

Az'

spacer.png