Purchased The Blue Nosed Bastards

71st_Mastiff

P-51D: The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign by Reflected Simulations

I purchased this campaign its a digital download and I was charged a digital international Tax fee as well. Since when did we start getting charged taxes on purchases from your web store?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 2 weeks later...

I also purchased Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney on 1/4/2019. Even though I got the email saying my order was paid and completed, I have not received the product to install or download.

Can you please direct me where to find it? How long does it take to appear in the DCS World Module Manager?

Thanks

I also purchased Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney on 1/4/2019. Even though I got the email saying my order was paid and completed, I have not received the product to install or download.

Can you please direct me where to find it? How long does it take to appear in the DCS World Module Manager?

Thanks

It's only in the open beta, as far as I know.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

P-51D: The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney Campaign by Reflected Simulations

I purchased this campaign its a digital download and I was charged a digital international Tax fee as well. Since when did we start getting charged taxes on purchases from your web store?

The charge is not even that much £1 for me something stupid maybe £2 at tops.