Charts

AnnaNass

I would like to have charts (Arrival charts (STAR), approach charts (VOR/TACAN approach charts) and ground charts). Maybe departure charts (SID) as well.

VOR/TACAN approach charts are necessery for planes without ILS instrumenting (f.e. the F-5e Tiger). It's impossible to land the F-55 under heavy IMC. (Ya I know the F-5 is not allowed to fly in IMC).

And also a scrollable map on the keeboard like in Il2 Sturmovik.

I would like to have charts (Arrival charts (STAR), approach charts (VOR/TACAN approach charts) and ground charts). Maybe departure charts (SID) as well.

VOR/TACAN approach charts are necessery for planes without ILS instrumenting (f.e. the F-5e Tiger). It's impossible to land the F-55 under heavy IMC. (Ya I know the F-5 is not allowed to fly in IMC).

We also need proper ILS charts... you can get the ILS frequencies and final approach course from the VAC chart, but thats nowhere near enough. No point in having anything but clear skies when we don't have any IFR plates to go with.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

You can download departure and approach charts for the Nevada map at airnav.com and save them in your kneeboard Folder. There are charts für the Caucasus region, too. Use google and the code of your airport.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can download departure and approach charts for the Nevada map at airnav.com and save them in your kneeboard Folder. There are charts für the Caucasus region, too. Use google and the code of your airport.

It's a good thing we have the ability to use such workarounds, but the charts should be included in the game from the outset. Especially when DCS maps and the real world might have discrepansies, i.e. the infornation may not be accurate to the sim...

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Ya but for a simulator with only a few airports, it would be way easier to include it. Many players could use these charts, not only me.

And this is a wishlist thread, so there is no need to say something like what you have said.

It's a wish of me and other people.