Update to manual

CheckGear

• ED Team
Has there been an announcement as to when the next manual update will be released? Some of the new training missions ask me to look at checklists, but there are none in the Early Access manual.

It was updated two weeks ago.

Most of the weapon systems do indeed have checklists, in blue boxes.

If you don`t have the Open Beta installed - the manual will come with the Stable-Update on Wednesday

If you cant wait :) ... you can download it here: https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hKwKos2R_IVZfUoj3w

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

ED needs to update their manual page on the official DCS website, I download the manuals on my laptop so I can reference them while I'm learning new modules but I hate going through the the hassle of downloading on my PC just to have to transfer it to my laptop. Which is why I usually defer to the mudspike website and use Chuck's Guide's, which are phenomenal and are good for a quick reference and helping remember how some systems work, But I like how much more in-depth and descriptive the official manuals are.

And yes I know NATOPS manuals are out there, but easy access to ED's official manuals would go a long way for new customers. Especially those who may not be technologically literate enough to search for manuals and transfer them to use on other devices, or for people (like me) who don't have the time, or interest, in reading the whole NATOPS manual.

• 2 months later...