Carrier ground support equipnent DLC

With the Pre-sale of the F-14 and new carriers, I was looking at the new detail of the deck crew. I was also wondering if ground support equipment will be or could be added to give a little life to the carriers. I'm just talking about static equipment you could place on the deck like tugs etc.

With the very high fidelity of the f-14 and carrier it would make sense to add something like this even if it where pay DLC like the 1944 assets.

Anyone else like to see these assets or is it just me?

I pre-ordered the F-14!!!!

Edited by Harley Davidson

even if it where pay DLC like the 1944 assets.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever bring myself to pay for stuff like this unless it's usable in some way - definitely not if it's just cosmetic.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Yeah, an add-on carrier DLC, OK. But, carrier ground support vehicles should come with said carriers.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

• 5 weeks later...