F-15E?

JazonXD

• 2 weeks later...
where do i send my money

Too me. I send you the mod. :D:megalol:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...

To everyone talking about classifications, it's already been proven that things being classified is not a 'no-go' necessarily on a DCS module. That is part of why the F-18 took two years of negotiations with DoD to be made a reality.

The biggest holdup on the E, as with many other aircraft, is the air-to-ground radar which is all still in development. You won't see it until after the F-18 gets a2g radar. Dedicated attack aircraft are kind of hard to launch when they'd be missing key parts of their attack systems.

Source : reading the announcements

Edited by zhukov032186
Not belsimtek

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The F-15E license is unavailable for us at this time, presumably noting that RAZBAM were making a module for this and put it to the side. It will be for free but it is not completed through yet.

However, we can discreetly PM on this if you want via the forums or Discord. ;)

seems Razbam still has the license for F-15E

• 2 weeks later...
To everyone talking about classifications, it's already been proven that things being classified is not a 'no-go' necessarily on a DCS module. That is part of why the F-18 took two years of negotiations with DoD to be made a reality.

The biggest holdup on the E, as with many other aircraft, is the air-to-ground radar which is all still in development. You won't see it until after the F-18 gets a2g radar. Dedicated attack aircraft are kind of hard to launch when they'd be missing key parts of their attack systems.

Source : reading the announcements

Not sure it counts as "dedicated ground attack", since it can, and has been, used as air superiority fighter in many countries and can perfectly do that role. Without ground radar, the plane would be fully usable in the game still in Air to Air application, and would flesh out the blue side aircraft table nicely.

Edited by Vähäkylä

Any idea why?

It's been years, but if I remember it was a lack of avionic documentation regarding radar and datalink. Also a lack of definitive engine performance envelope and data. In the end the US Gov said nope.

Not sure how much of that has changed, but back when that's what was understood.

"It's amazing, even at the Formula 1 level how many drivers still think the brakes are for slowing the car down."

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

It's been years, but if I remember it was a lack of avionic documentation regarding radar and datalink. Also a lack of definitive engine performance envelope and data. In the end the US Gov said nope.

Not sure how much of that has changed, but back when that's what was understood.

I don't remember any of these discussion... any links would be appreciated

However I remember seeing 2 F-15C icons on a screenshot from Wags a few months ago: one "F-15C" that is just the FC3 version, and one "DCS F-15C", so I am still hoping...

I wonder if Razbam are waiting on the "play ball" from ED or the relevant authorities... Could make a big difference to how imminent this module might be.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to point out that the USAF thinks Goose would have been alive if he was in the F-15

USAF Facebook - "We love the F-15 and if Maverick would have been in one… Goose would still be rocking on the piano and owning the volleyball court."

https://www.facebook.com/USairforce/videos/10157056008044989/

if the Navy would have worked up to B's in Top Gun, he'd still be alive.

They Delayed the GE Engines Twice in Favor for trying to Fix the TF-30's.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The problem wasn't the TF30 per say, but the way they used the engine. F-14 is a high-performance jet, and the TF30 just couldn't handle the way F-14 was supposed to fly. They shouldn't have used the TF30 in the first place because the capabilities of the F-14 didn't match the capability of the TF30.

See, TF30 wasn't a problem on the F-111.

TF-30s were having issues on the F-111B

Then again, some Grumman guys that loved the F-111 so much went on to say it was the Intake design that screwed up the TF-30s.

Either way, Navy wanted Jet NOW, so they got them with the TF-30,

it was the worst ENGINE:AIRFRAME Pairing I've ever seen.

TF-30s had Top End, that's about it.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

F-15E Still in the works?

Yup they did have issues with airflow with the intake system. I don't actually remember exactly but it was fixed later on wasn't it?

That's a discussion for other thread but that was it, basically saying. TF30 performed poorly on the F-14, it doesn't mean it was a bad engine. Just depends on how you use it.

it was a Low G, High Speed Engine, it loved to be run up to Max Military/AB and Left there.

The moment you start pulling Gs and Moving the Throttle Up and Down, you can expect Compressor stalls.

It was never designed to be used in the way it was. Even Pratt & Whitney Tried to tell the Navy that, they tried to revise the engines compressor stages with the TF30-P-414A engines, and help with the blade departure, but it was still an issue.

GE's F110 Engines were designed to function in High G and Rapid Throttle inputs, and had significantly more low end thrust and acceleration.

The same engine is used in the F-16 (minus the 50 inch extension) and the SK F-15s

Not sure it counts as "dedicated ground attack", since it can, and has been, used as air superiority fighter in many countries and can perfectly do that role. Without ground radar, the plane would be fully usable in the game still in Air to Air application, and would flesh out the blue side aircraft table nicely.

I think when we get the F-14B with the current AV-8B, and the F/A-18. the blue side will be quite potent albeit naval aircraft. with AI flying the S-3 and AEW E-2 but we still do need a EW/SEAD EA-6 to flesh out an air wing though.

Air-force is another story F-4, F-16 E/F block 60 please..ED gods please the C is been beaten to death in games already., A-7, and further expanded if you take in account of members of NATO like the F-104 S, F-111,and the Tornado. and the list could go on and on:cry:... But ED We want em all..:pilotfly:

Edited by Bad_Karma-701

Rift CV1: i-7 8700 RTX 2070 16GB 3200mhz win10. M.2 128gb GB Z390 Aurous Master. warthog stick on Gunfighter Base

it was a Low G, High Speed Engine, it loved to be run up to Max Military/AB and Left there.

The moment you start pulling Gs and Moving the Throttle Up and Down, you can expect Compressor stalls.

It was never designed to be used in the way it was. Even Pratt & Whitney Tried to tell the Navy that, they tried to revise the engines compressor stages with the TF30-P-414A engines, and help with the blade departure, but it was still an issue.

GE's F110 Engines were designed to function in High G and Rapid Throttle inputs, and had significantly more low end thrust and acceleration.

The same engine is used in the F-16 (minus the 50 inch extension) and the SK F-15s

Yep. Exactly. F110 is a men's engine. But the F-16s have the GE-129 and 132, which are better engines, not only in terms of thrust but everything else. (the Vipers equipped with GE engines do have a bigger intake, yes, higher airflow, better at lower speeds).

The F100-PW-220 and 229 are also pretty good, the safest turbine engines mounted on fighter jets in the world. That thing can hold 30 seconds without any oil pressure. Thunderbirds love them. :D

The Strike Eagle with -129 and no CFTs mounted, has an amazing TWR!

And the Red side has.... Not the greatest recipe for MP if you ask me. Most MP servers seem like a civil war between the western countries. Whereas if you look at choppers, the opposite seems to be the case - a civil war withing the RED coalition.

So why not reach for more RED 4th gen stuff and BLUE choppers? The most likely reason is that both are near impossible (maybe with the exception of the AH-1).

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D