Normandy - WW II Naval Assets Preview

Hawkeye60

Normandy - WW II Naval Assets Preview

It is time the British received some love!

More to come.........

HMS Chelsea

HMS%20Chelsea.png?dl=1HMS_Chelsea.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Armed British Tanker

armed%20bt.png?dl=1

armed%20bt2.png?dl=1

HMS Badsworth - L03

HMS%20Badsworth%20-%20L03a.png?dl=1

HMS%20Badsworth%20-%20L03b.png?dl=1

HMS%20Badsworth%20-%20L03c.png?dl=1

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

J - K - G Class Destroyers

HMS Noble

HMS Jaguar

HMS Kingston

j-class.png?dl=1

j-classb.png?dl=1

WWII Tribal Class

HMSA_Arunta

tribal.png?dl=1

tribal2.png?dl=1

Beer delivery!

This one is for Coxy99!

Hey Mate!

Meet me at the docks...

Bring the tap and pint glasses!

There is a BEER delivery coming in! :beer:

lca.png?dl=1

lca2.png?dl=1

lca3.png?dl=1

British LCA

HMS Renown

renown.png?dl=1

renownb.png?dl=1

renownc.png?dl=1

• 1 month later...

Thanks to the team for these wonderful ships - I've been an IL2 Sturmovik, series of sims, enthusiast for some years, thinking that DCS was all about modern jets - I never realised what I was missing. Really good quality work guys. Thanks very much.

regards

Mike