MP Mission: "FOB Vetka"...intense ECAS

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Finally got around to flying this mission and had an absolute blast with it!! Huge thank you for creating it. Flew it solo with an RTB to re-arm and refuel between tasks 1 & 2 (also a repair..CICU took a hit). The voice acting is spot on and the entire mission was incredibly atmospheric. Thanks again!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Did someone try it in 1.5.8 ?

I didn't, but keep in mind that the new Caucaus map and 2.5 are almost here. So even if this mission is still working, the chances are high it won't work probably in 2.5.

It's a great mission though, so I hope it will be reworked for 2.5.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

You'll need to change at least one trigger to make it work - the convoy is started via late activation/visible before start. In 1.5 this means only the host PC will be able to see them move in multiplayer. You'd need to go in, uncheck late activation, and add a GROUP STOP trigger after TIME IS MORE (1)

Then find the trigger that starts the convoy, and change it from GROUP ACTIVATE to GROUP RESUME.

You might also need to look for any GROUP IN ZONE type triggers involving client aircraft and change them to UNIT INSIDE ZONE; this also doesn't work in mumtiplayer.

Edited by feefifofum

• 7 months later...