Landing

stalhuth

Every time that I land when I touchdown the front gear the sound of an alarm comes up, am I doing something wrong or is something normal with this plane?

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Every time that I land when I touchdown the front gear the sound of an alarm comes up, am I doing something wrong or is something normal with this plane?

Before answering I would like to know which alarm it is?

The sound is to get your attention => done => then you should look at your alarm panel and see which one is lit?

My money is on DECOL and my understanding is it's normal if you're not neutral trim.

Dude...Razbam has made one aircraft for DCS.

For now.

There is a specific section for M-2000C topics...

spacer.png

It's probably the Decol warning. It means that your plane is not in takeoff conf. Most likely means that you have trimmed aircraft in air and now back in ground it's indicating no takeoff trim. Are you using 1.5.4 ? This has happend to me also. It's kinda annoying to get master caution as soon the front wheel touches down. Haven't figured out yet, how to put it back to takeoff trim thought, so if somebody has asnwer to that, would be nice.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]             

http://dcsfinland.fi

Suomalainen DCS Yhteisö

• 4 weeks later...

You gotta admit: it's kind of nice when people fly the Mirage and they mistakenly think there shouldn't be any bugs because it flies like a finished (released) product.

Last night, I got into a tangle with a Mig 15 (single player). Although I eventually got shot down, the fight went on for about 5 minutes (ages for a dogfight). This is remarkable because my versions of dogfights are best described as kitten hissing.

Visibility was great, turning was good enough to watch the Mig creep up on me, climbing out should have been what I needed to continue doing, and (second fight) the Magic II shot was awesomely rewarding and great retaliation for the first fight.

Razbam, you have a superb aircraft here. Thank you. Pleeeeeze keep up the great work and give us aircraft just like the Mirage.

By the way, the little flaps in the middle of the wings don't improve lift at all during landings and takeoffs. The work pretty good as speed brakes, though. I hope you don't mind if I use them that way...:smartass:

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

By the way, the little flaps in the middle of the wings don't improve lift at all during landings and takeoffs. The work pretty good as speed brakes, though. I hope you don't mind if I use them that way...:smartass:

Those *are* the speed brakes, so you're good. :D

i5-4670K@4.5GHz / 16 GB RAM / SSD / GTX1080

Rift CV1 / G-seat / modded FFB HOTAS

I, I, I... I knew that.:lol:

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...