FPS loss after firing RB-15's

Mikke_EAF331

This is a issue that have started occurring to me since the last two updates. I can't say how universal it is even for me as I have only had it happen in the same online mission over Normandy that I have created and are hosting for myself and friends.

As I said, it's a mission over Normandy, some air to air action to begin with (that I usually fly in the Hornet) and once that is taken care of I go ship hunting in the Viggen. And every time I fly the Viggen and fire my RB-15's my framerate starts to drop, by the time my missiles hit my framrate is below 1, and that usually leads me to crash (or I simply eject), and as soon as the Viggen is gone, my framerate is back to normal. I can then take another plane and everything seems to be working fine again. That is until I fire RB-15's again, then the same thing happens.

I've used the same basic mission to host for quite some time with only minor changes, and

Unfortunately I haven't fired RB-15's in any other mission, so I can't say if it's mission dependent or not, I will try to run a different mission tonight where I can fire RB-15 and see if it happens in that as well.

Ok, updated to very latest version (released today), edited the mission very slightly (removed a Tu-95) and tried hosting it again (with me as only player). As soon as I fired my RB-15's framerate started dropping and before the missiles had reached the target I was below 1 fps, couldn't even manage to leave the plane by then, so I resorted to killing DCS.

Made a new mission, similar but on the Caucasus map, no problems what so ever on that one.

I have added the problematic mission here, needs Normandy (of course), Viggen and WW2 Assets pack, in case someone wants to try it to check if they get the same result.

Online - Normandy Carrier mission.miz