Correct me if I’m wrong

BlacleyCole

I was looking at all the mods available I saw intermediate trainers for about every part of the world except the USA t-38 and for beginner level trainers the only one I see is the ussr yak-52.

Is that correct?

If you wanted to train virtually like a USA fighter pilot there is no available beginning or intermediate trainers just the final jet fighter. I’m not positive what the us uses for beginner trainers except the academy’s gliders and Cessnas.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

With English cockpit (comes with it, enable in options) and USAF skin, the Yak-52 is very passable as a T-6 Texan.

AT-6

1280px-AT-6C_Texans_in_flight_1943.jpg

Yak-52

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.08.13_-_19.12.00.06.jpg

Move to the Hawk, C-101, or F-5 next, then on to whatever!

-edit Apparently Reflected used the rearward Texan as his reference :D

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

That the ac I was forgetting last night the Texan. I’ll be looking for the usaf skin and English cockpit mod to begin a serious usaf flight training program , I guess the f5 would do. For a t-38 then on to a fighter. The the usaf flies which right now would be the a-10c u less I swap branches or do a exchange program.

It appears the us branches are not equally supplied

USA - uh-1h

Usaf- fc3 ac a-10a, f-15 full A-10C

Navy f-18c, uh-1h

Marines f-18, av-8, uh-1h

I believe that is the current ac

Future are f-14. And a-64

I’m referring to the operational ac and not ai

The usaf have a couple more in ai f-16, c-135, awacs now if they would expand the ai ac to operational that would be great

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

The English cockpit is not a mod. Just select it in your aircraft 'special' options. The USAF skin can be found in tge DCS user files on the main site.

Incoming aircraft are AH-1S (not AH-64), F-14A and B, F-15E, F-16C, long term the F-4E as well. Maybe some other stuff I can't think of offhand. This is JUST USA stuff, there's lots of other, too.

Also A-29 Super Tucan which is very similar to the AT-6

Edited by zhukov032186

That the ac I was forgetting last night the Texan. I’ll be looking for the usaf skin and English cockpit mod to begin a serious usaf flight training program , I guess the f5 would do. For a t-38 then on to a fighter. The the usaf flies which right now would be the a-10c u less I swap branches or do a exchange program.

It appears the us branches are not equally supplied

USA - uh-1h

Usaf- fc3 ac a-10a, f-15 full A-10C

Navy f-18c, uh-1h

Marines f-18, av-8, uh-1h

I believe that is the current ac

Future are f-14. And a-64

I’m referring to the operational ac and not ai

The usaf have a couple more in ai f-16, c-135, awacs now if they would expand the ai ac to operational that would be great

In all fairness, the US Army isn’t an air superiority/air dominance service.

The USN/USMC are expected to get the A-4 by the end of October.

I was referring to the lack of usaf aircraft they seem to be favoring heavily the navy/usmc

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Your list doesn't include the F-5.), btw, which makes it 4 to 3 USAF to Navy. Including the inbound F-4, F-15E, and F-16C that makes it 7 to 3, +1 AH-1 for the Army.

Definite favoritism lol Everybody knows it takes two Chair Force personnel to equal a Marine pilot ;)

If the A-29 wins the Light Attack competition that will make it 8 to 3. Almost 3 to 1, the airmen might have a chance ;)

Edited by zhukov032186