Thrusmaster Warthog throttle wiring required

Hi Guys,

I have tried to contact Thrustmaster support on this matter but get no reply.

I have a Thrustmaster warthog hotas which has a broken wire running from the throttle metal pinkie switch and auto pilot button to the board.

I need to replace the wiring ribbon which comes with the something with the right amount of wires and correct plug to plug into the board.

Do you guy know where I can source this as Thrustmaster are ignoring my requests for help and I have no idea where to source this item.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Piper

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to Heaven for the climate,Hell for the company

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

Are you sure the problem is in the handle/grip itself, and not the more common problem of the 5 pin Din-mini connector not making good contact?

Can you see where the problem is ? Post picture?

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

The question is about the throttle, not the stick.

:doh:

Silly me

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hi Guys,

I have tried to contact Thrustmaster support on this matter but get no reply.

I have a Thrustmaster warthog hotas which has a broken wire running from the throttle metal pinkie switch and auto pilot button to the board.

I need to replace the wiring ribbon which comes with the something with the right amount of wires and correct plug to plug into the board.

Do you guy know where I can source this as Thrustmaster are ignoring my requests for help and I have no idea where to source this item.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Piper

Picture?

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Check out allelectronics.com they have agreatsupply its where I buy my switches and stuff I use for my button boxes.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I don't know about the left throttle, but the connectors in the right throttle uses Molex PicoBlade connectors. Best place to buy them from is eBay, where they come with the connector and the cable together so that you don't need to crimp them yourself

Thanks guys for your input. Its appreciated.

A kind guy in the community is sending me some wiring.

Just goes to show what a great bunch some people are in this hobby.

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to Heaven for the climate,Hell for the company

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

• 6 months later...