Hi

Finished the first mission flying with the other lead plane

Got to the second mission but exited

When I next used it didn’t save & started me on the first mission again !*!?!

Am I doing something wrong ?

Also only on this campaign I’m getting random freeze ups -windows ok just DCS , Ctrl-alt-del

Is it something I’m doing wrong , surely it’s released payware & it all should just work

It was longer than 10 minutes

I never exited the plane , I parked it in the hanger

I pressed exit after pressing escape

Is this module completely broken?

I thought was ace whilst it was working as it’s the first time I’ve had an objective on DCS & I have the Christmas holidays to enjoy it , so far it’s been a complete holiday wrecker

+ to add I paid money for this torment as well

Thanks it’s really good the progress through feature

Not allowing people to skip etc

But the progression aspect should work

Eg if aircraft is landed & parked in one piece after flying the route & getting the confirmation of flying at wing tip with the boss plane etc then the next step should unlock

The first fly around part looks really nice good job but it must work as a progressional step by step sequence no hassle

Ps it did do this & I looked at the 2nd mission but after leaving & shutting down PC the next time it started me back at the first one again with no way to continue where I’d left off , am I suppose to save or something ?

Edited by adrianstealth

It does work for most people, so I'm trying to figure out what you're doing differently. Does this happen even if you try to fly the 2nd mission right after the first one? That is, you get the mission score screen, you DON'T get a campaign failure screen, then you hit next?

Try to download tacview and see if you're counted as "dead" for any reason. That would explain it.

Everything works fine , the 2nd mission comes straight after the first

I’ve gone as far as loading up the 2nd mission straight after completing the 1st one

Then I exit so i can start the2nd the next time I go on pc ( maybe next day )

But when I do it starts me at the 1st mission again )-:

& I can’t seem to find away to get it to start me at the 2nd mission

Sorry if it’s my fault but I can’t see anyway to do it

I did try to save but a box with folders & things popped up so I just deregarded that

Big thanks for your help here , the first flying mission looks & feels great

Edited by adrianstealth

Yes did that a while ago

I’ve succesfully flown the 1st mission & progressed to the 2nd mission fir the 7th time

I’ve gone into 2nd mission but had to go so pressed quit etc to exit DCS & shutdown

Next time I boot up pc & try it will show on the stat 7 successful missions ( all 1st) no deaths

But will start me back on first again

It should really list all missions then tick next to each one when complete then allow user to select the next mission & not loose any progress

it does allow me to progress every time no problem

but after shutting down PC & returning days later it starts right back at beginning again

it doesn't save position although it shows my successful missions stat

not tried the update yet but i think no change as i never crashed or died