caponi

Hi,

has someone working keybindings for

ILS

TACAN

Radios

specially for the frequences ?

i could not click buttons while looking with TIR :mad:

Are you playing in window mode or full screen? In window mode it is possible your mouse is trying to click outside of DCS window when buttons/switches are located near the edge of the screen.

when DCS is starting with either in a not fullscreen window or with some low resolution UI then either alt + tab or click on the desktop and back on DCS and that problem should be fixed.

alt + enter just screws it up for me so i stopped using that method.

the reason is not the window mode !

the reason is that i could not hit the button when i use trackIR because i could not fix my hat and could get the right position of the mouse cursor :music_whistling:

i will use the cockpit with buttons ... !!!!

all other moduls gave you CW and CCW buttons to bind switches like Frequencies etc., except the Mirage :cry:

and i could not find any community solutions

too much ...

Missing M-200C keybinds

the reason is not the window mode !

the reason is that i could not hit the button when i use trackIR because i could not fix my hat and could get the right position of the mouse cursor :music_whistling:

i will use the cockpit with buttons ... !!!!

all other moduls gave you CW and CCW buttons to bind switches like Frequencies etc., except the Mirage :cry:

and i could not find any community solutions

My friend the reason you can't find the keybinds for those switches is because there is no keybinds!!

So we ask the Razbam developers please produce the following keybinds in the next update

I made special panels for the plane so for me is essential to have binders so i can engage them from my real switches in the panels.

here is the list:

1. UHF radio

2. TACAN,ILS

3. Cockpit lights : white flood, caution panel lights

4.INS-auxiliary switch ADI

5. Backup ADI gauge push button.

6. VTB power switch

7. Pellas- Intake slats

8. Souris- Intake cones

9. U/VHF Mode 1

10 ECM Box Mode

and maybe some others that i didn't check !!

Also some tooltips names do not correspond to the the binder names in the control list :

example :

1. Dashboard UV lights- tooltip

Dashboard Flood lights - binding

2. Emergency Hydraulic Pump-tooltip

Hydraulic Emergency Pump- binding

and others, after 4 hours of searching i gave up!

So please repair those ASAP so we can enjoy the full extend of this great plane!!

+5

i have tried to solve the problem but it was not possible to change the xxxxx.lua's only ...

there are some program coding necessary and your answer confirm this:

there is no community mod available !

And then i will say :

Razbam, please complete the keybindings like other good modules ...

but i am a liitle bit disapointed because the Early Access of this module is finsihed :music_whistling:

and there are so many little things that are not right ...

hope dies at last ...

too much ...

+5

i have tried to solve the problem but it was not possible to change the xxxxx.lua's only ...

there are some program coding necessary and your answer confirm this:

there is no community mod available !

And then i will say :

Razbam, please complete the keybindings like other good modules ...

but i am a liitle bit disapointed because the Early Access of this module is finsihed :music_whistling:

and there are so many little things that are not right ...

hope dies at last ...

What bind do you need exactly?

They're not "impossible" to do ...

Example

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Seems that the links over there are dead: I'm getting a bunch of 404s.

Well ye I've made them over a year ago most of these binds are in included in normal game by devs.

What did you mean by them being impossible to made.

Sure Toggle switches are hard to make cus of no access to source code to make functions but specific ones that you cam make are not that impossible to make if you really want it.

I made binds I've needed for my self plenty of times tho I stopped playing and took a break from dcs over the last year so I don't know what's needed anymore

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

You're barking up the wrong tree ;)

Normally, for me it's no problem to join data from clickabledata.lua and keyboard.lua or joystick.lua to create new distinct keybindings. The main problem the buddies above adressed is that it's hard to find the correct pairs, because the tooltipps often do not correspond to the description in keyboard/joystick.lua

Furthermore some often used switches do not have any counterpart in these luas.

And that makes - at least for me - the situation a little bit salty: How long is this module on the market? And these bugs still exist. :(

Hi ...

i.e. i mean the 10th and ones frequency rotary knobs ...

they cannot be bind with two keybindings left turn and right turn.

in other moduls they called it CW and CCW !

you can only use mouse clicks for these rotary knobs or you have to define every value/position in one unique key, and that is anoying ...

these rotary knobs i.e are

ILS frequencies

TACAN frequencies

all radio frequencies (2 preset rotary and 4or5 manual rotaries)

bingo fuel

autopilots height

and so on ...

i tried to develop a lua routine that should remember the last value for a freq. key, but this routine works only at init of default.lua

and so i cancel that project ...

i have analysed the CW and CCW keybindings in the F-86F module and there are special program functions for these rotary knobs implemented

and not available in the clickabledata.lua!

otherwise i create keybindings with the tacan frequencies of the Mirage clickabledata.lua

i create two key bindings one with positive value, one with negative value (CW/CCW)

the result respresents only the two initialze values ...

and increasing or decreasing values for the rotaries does not work

if it works i would create a lot of keybindings for Razbam :)

may be that the bindings will generate values only at program start, that matched to my canceld project ...

the community has no chance to extend the keybindings for this special problem ...

i hope you could understand our problem ...

these keybindings are very important for all guys are using custom cockpits :)

best regards

Alf

Edit says:

here are the examples that are not working:

{down = 3623, up = 3623, cockpit_device_id = 23, value_down = 0.076923, name = _('TACAN Channel 10 Selector CW'), category = _('ALF TACAN')},

{down = 3623, up = 3623, cockpit_device_id = 23, value_down = -0.076923, name = _('TACAN Channel 10 Selector CCW'), category = _('ALF TACAN')},

{down = 3625, up = 3625, cockpit_device_id = 23, value_down = 0.1, name = _('TACAN Channel 1 Selector CW'), category = _('ALF TACAN')},

{down = 3625, up = 3625, cockpit_device_id = 23, value_down = -0.1, name = _('TACAN Channel 1 Selector CCW'), category = _('ALF TACAN')},

although the clickable data entries said:

elements["PTN_623"] = default_multiposition_knob(_("TACAN Channel 10 Selector"), devices.TACAN,device_commands.Button_623, 623, 13, 0.076923, false, 0.0)

elements["PTN_625"] = default_multiposition_knob(_("TACAN Channel 1 Selector"), devices.TACAN,device_commands.Button_625, 625, 10, 0.1, false, 0)

the values are fixed with the initial value and they didn't inc/dec the current values ...

Edited by caponi

too much ...

there is one switch that works

default.lua:

{down = iCommandPlaneCMDChangeRippleQuantity, value_down = 0.1, name = _('Decoy Release Program Knob Up'), category = _('Countermeasures')},

{down = iCommandPlaneCMDChangeRippleQuantityOff, value_down = 0.1, name = _('Decoy Release Program Knob Down'), category = _('Countermeasures')},

clickabledata.lua:

elements["PTN_610"] = multiposition_switch_limited(_("Decoy Release Program Knob"), devices.RWR, device_commands.Button_610, 610, 11, 0.1, false, 0)

but u can see, there are 2 special down buttons for the default.lua which not corresponded to the one (610) for the clickabledata.lua

i think, that this are 2 independ function keys for the same knob in the cockpit ...

i have tried also

multiposition_switches or multiposition_switch_limited

they don't work and if u have a look in the default.lua

u could see every value of the knobs have their own unique definition ...

we need help from Razbam or ED !!!

too much ...

What bind do you need exactly?

They're not "impossible" to do ...

any idea ? :music_whistling:

too less information ? :helpsmilie:

@Razbam: please have a look and let us know what's going on ...

Edited by caponi

too much ...

• 3 weeks later...
Well ye I've made them over a year ago most of these binds are in included in normal game by devs.

Sure Toggle switches are hard to make cus of no access to source code to make functions but specific ones that you cam make are not that impossible to make if you really want it.

I made binds I've needed for my self plenty of times tho I stopped playing and took a break from dcs over the last year so I don't know what's needed anymore

Rlaxoxo

Can you please renew the dropbox download of that mode so i will learn how to do it. i can't think of a method to do it .

thanks in advance