[OUTDATED] Av8BNA Paint Kit.

Timghetta

Any chance I could get a hold of that metallic paint scheme as well, I'd like to try and make a P-51D scheme for my harrier.
I have created one but it only works in 2.2

Apologies I forgot to uploaded it, I will do this today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone explain or provide a link explaining how to use this paint kit? It's been many moons since I did any skinning and when I did I used a combination of blending and overlays using newly created layers.

In particular I don't understand what the "liveries go here" format is trying to tell me. When I create new layers or try to manipulate what's there I am unsuccessful. Sorry if it's a silly question. Thanks ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I will gladly help you out...

I'll even stream it for you.

on ma mobile

EDIT: But not for a couple of weeks, so if someone else dose it before me then it's fine.

May i Bump again?

Its really awesome how you guys are doing those skins:)

since the lack of tutorials that arent 5 years old and im sure the tools are more up to date now and the process itself would maybe have changed since the last couples of DCS World iterations, id like to ask if someone could capture his workflow for making a skin from zero to finnish? I even would take my time to partake in a screencast or something.

Greetings

Evilfisher

GUN POD & FUEL TANK PSD V2 (improved dirt level

I have made a psd for the gun pod and fuel tanks. again i hope the official one is released soon but this my be of use to someone like my hardpoint and pylon psd's

Added dirt

Change Rivet colors

Change Gun pod color

Change fuel tank color

attachment.php?attachmentid=174922&d=1514236198

attachment.php?attachmentid=174923&d=1514236198

attachment.php?attachmentid=174925&d=1514236209

attachment.php?attachmentid=174926&d=1514236209

attachment.php?attachmentid=174927&d=1514236209

Download the Psd here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3079829/

Thank you for making those files available

As i am fairly new to Photoshopping and skinning, i guess i cannot just drag those files into the skin folder, where must i make the "link" to tie the fresh painted nozzles to the harrier?

Cheers Fishy

Hi. Your need to add lines in the description lua.

Will give you mine when I'm home ;)

Thank you for making those files available

As i am fairly new to Photoshopping and skinning, i guess i cannot just drag those files into the skin folder, where must i make the "link" to tie the fresh painted nozzles to the harrier?

Cheers Fishy

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

May i Bump again?

Its really awesome how you guys are doing those skins:)

since the lack of tutorials that arent 5 years old and im sure the tools are more up to date now and the process itself would maybe have changed since the last couples of DCS World iterations, id like to ask if someone could capture his workflow for making a skin from zero to finnish? I even would take my time to partake in a screencast or something.

Greetings

Evilfisher

I'll Stream it either this Friday night or Saturday night.

What airframe would you like?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I'll Stream it either this Friday night or Saturday night.

What airframe would you like?

Great Scott,

Thank you very much for making the stream, i would like the Harrier as airframe.

any youtube channel that i can subscribe? I would tell our people in the squad to attend the event so they could ask questions while progressing.

Cheers from Evilfisher