Any changes for the AV-8B in the 05.01.2018 DCS 2.2 update ?

fjacobsen

It was Ninja update

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Am i wrong or did i saw right that the RWR is now also shown on the HUD. As Example an F5 was Displayed on the HUD. Is this new?

Also some details are missing on the HUD . The Witch Hat , the VVM are missing. Also the PITCH Ladder and much more . The AOA symbol is missing and so on. Really confusing

hud.jpg.c9d6e6f3edd7090ea45e94ade7c31c7e.jpg

Edited by Repsol2k

Am i wrong or did i saw right that the RWR is now also shown on the HUD. As Example an F5 was Displayed on the HUD. Is this new?

Also some details are missing on the HUD . The Witch Hat , the VVM are missing. Also the PITCH Ladder and much more . The AOA symbol is missing and so on. Really confusing

For the first part, That's not new. It is in DCS since the last update.

Second thing: I hope you have your INS in NAV mode because nothing is missing for me.

Yeah i checked twice if the INS is on NAV or not.

I now tried to start a mission from the quick mission menu and took VFR Landing in NTTR. Normally then the HUD should prepared like normal . But look at the picture shows it wasnt as normal as it should be.

Screen_180105_225044.thumb.jpg.1a2c67b5dd397e86f81579a5d5d05156.jpg

No Mods etc. I installed this DCS a few days ago for having a fresh clean version.

I also have one DCS from before the update and there the HUD is correct.

Used the DCS Updater Utility to Clean and Repair my DCS version but nothing helped.

Ok have it :D Sometimes im kind of stupid :D There was already a thread about that and the solution is not to have the texture settings on Low :D Medium or High solves the problem.

That accoured as i tried to make some changes to push the VR performance a bit :D

Yeah i checked twice if the INS is on NAV or not.

I now tried to start a mission from the quick mission menu and took VFR Landing in NTTR. Normally then the HUD should prepared like normal . But look at the picture shows it wasnt as normal as it should be.

I have the same issue in 1.5.8 beta and openalpha versions of dcs

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Is this not the bug Zues mentioned in Dec, along with a fix ?

This one

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198027

No it wasnt this issue my HUD is now after changing the DCS texture setting from minimum to medium or migh as it should be. As seen in the picture :)

I have the same issue in 1.5.8 beta and openalpha versions of dcs

Do u have in your DCS Settings the textures on medium ?

b387b763b9eb0ed86557012b3b7c7aa0.png.36e66c77b1afba52d96a97ba3e5395f7.png

• ED Team

If you take a look at your autoupdate_log.txt in your DCS root folder you can see the changes made during the patch.

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/indicator/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/indicator/AA/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/indicator/AG/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/indicator/NAV/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/indicator/STBY/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/indicator/TD/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/HUD/indicator/VSTOL/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/MPCD/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/MPCD/indicator/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/MPCD/indicator/DMT/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/MPCD/indicator/FLIR/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/MPCD/indicator/STRS/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/MPCD/indicator/TPOD/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/Resources/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/Resources/Fonts/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/Resources/HUD/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/Resources/MPCD/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/UVHF/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Cockpit/UVHF/indicator/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/FM/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Input/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Input/AV8BNA/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Input/AV8BNA/joystick/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Input/AV8BNA/keyboard/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Missions/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Missions/QuickStart/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Shapes/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Textures/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Textures/AV8BNA-CPT/

INFO : MKDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\_downloads\Mods/aircraft/AV8BNA/bin/

INFO : RMDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\CoreMods/aircraft/AV8BNA/bin/

INFO : RMDIR D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\CoreMods/aircraft/AV8BNA/Weapons/

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Well -yeah, but while it tells which folders are updated, it doesn´t tell what has been fixed or added.

Sure, but it at least lets us know progress is being made :)

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

No it wasnt this issue my HUD is now after changing the DCS texture setting from minimum to medium or migh as it should be. As seen in the picture :)

Do u have in your DCS Settings the textures on medium ?

doesnt work on any texture setting. tried them all

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

• ED Team
Or we could just get changelogs which actually do reflect the changes made.

in a perfect world yes, but it does not always happen that way.