[REPORTED]CTD in ARGO Mission 1

Ironbostik

Dear Dev

After the update, I tried the 1st Mission of Argo Campaign, and it's always CTD.

I believe it has something to do with hovering as I see it only happens when I have to hover for the ASW task or while landing on the Argo after all tasks are completed.

Please assist with possible solution

Attaching ZIM file including Crash file, Log file and Dump File

My specs:

WIN10 / AMD FX-9590 Eight-Core Processor / 16.0 GB Ram / GEForce GTX980

dxdiag.txt

dcs.log-20171215-234109.rar

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

I can confirm that it is happening to me too. Tried it 3 times, everytime it crashed around when landing the minister on the ship

"Lucky you" to me usually happens when Iam about to land after having completed all tasks and I am telling you...better not have been here first time happened!

Ok, I am glad I am not alone...hoping devs will assist us.

You could try to skip the first mission by editing the "logbook.lua", if this is an option for you? I assume the real fix will take a while. At least more than the few holiday days remaining.

Greetings,

Frostregen

Im not quite sure the campaign will be playable 100% even without M1

Enviado desde mi Moto Z Play mediante Tapatalk

Campaign is broken, complete lack of feedback

I reported the issue a couple of weeks ago and was directed to this forum. Is this being looked at by the development team? It's a bug making that campaign unplayable. If this is not being fixed within a reasonable timeframe refunds must be offered to anyone who purchased this campaign. Please provide clear feedback on when this is expected to be fixed or if we should request refunds due to a broken product.

As I said, launch the mission from the mission editor one by one (skip the first one). You won't miss anything if you skip it. Nothing happens.

Or you can wait for 2.5 with the reworked campaign missions. I am guessing a lot of the campaign builders are doing exactly that right now as their highest priority, as this is one of the things mention to be left to do for 2.5

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi all

I tried to reproduce but wasnt successful.

when you get the crash please attach the zip file, it will have the replay, maybe I am missing something

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all

when you get the crash please attach the zip file, it will have the replay, maybe I am missing something

Hi there!

Im not at home for some days, but the crash is when you deploy ASW cable.

Thanks

• ED Team

Hi Piston85

thanks, but I have now managed to reproduce and report to ED

look out for a fix in future patches

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Piston85

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time.

Let me take the opportunity to address the planning issue with this campaign where it was designed before we had EGT limit implemented. Almost every mission will explode the engine on its current design.

Thanks in advance.

• ED Team
Hi all

Hi Piston85

I need your help guys.

flight.dll crash

My track is not playing back correctly for the devs, if you have a track replay showing the crash please let me know, I will add it to the report.

When I try to reproduce on our internal version I can not reproduce, this could be good or bad lol :)

If you have other issues not related to the flight.dll crash please use another thread so we dont confuse things here

thanks