Mission 5 troubles

Petchyboy

Hi, I've just returned to this due to issues on mission 3. Got to mission 5 however Uzi flights keep getting nailed by sa8 causing the mission to fail. I'm downing multiple fighters so there isn't much more I can do. Seems like colt flights are a fair way behind and don't arrive on time to sead. Any ideas?

I5 2500k@4.4ghz, GTX980 OC, 16gb Gskill 12800 DDR3 ram, ssd. Thrustmaster warthog, CH pedals. Track ir 4p

• 11 months later...

Pretty much the same. It's been months since I've tried it but seems the same issue is still around. When the assets your supposed to protect are hit by surface to air. There is nothing you can do.

I5 2500k@4.4ghz, GTX980 OC, 16gb Gskill 12800 DDR3 ram, ssd. Thrustmaster warthog, CH pedals. Track ir 4p

• 1 month later...

On this mission I stuck to the WP paths and sent in my flight to engage at about 20nm. As boring as it was, I think I only fired 1 or 2 120's from around 22nm before turning to the next WP and staying on the paths and maintaining 25k plus altitude. Got a Mission Success message after flying the CAP for about 5 minutes and headed back. 0 hits by my shots, but flight got it done apparently because I couldn't see a damn thing.

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,