[RESOLVED] TID Repeater not working (front seat)

Rammit

I have not had the bug again since I started prompting Jester to run through the start up. I get ground power and air, turn on the o2 and set ICS to hot mic, and then I open the Jester menu and select 'start up'.

Figured out what might have been the cause of mine. Multiplayer, Hot start in the air, wasn't working, no human player just jester. Found out mission designer didn't check for it to be pre aligned in the mission editor but he did on the hot starts on the carrier which those worked (again just jester in the back). Heatblur, maybe this is your issue? Shouldn't hot starts that are in the air already be pre aligned by default?

Asus Prime 390A, Intel I7-8700k@4.8ghz, 32g ram, Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2070, Track IR5, SSD(DCS dedicated), HDD for Win 10. TM Warthog 78051 Track IR5 Thrustmaster pedels

I guess it's not in the current OB patch?

Don't think so, just had it happen to me.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Yep. Had the same blacked out TID screen.

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

Have you guys tried cleaning the fxo and metashaders2 folders? I only had the TID repeater fail on me once (and Jester simultaneously refused to lock up anything in front of me). After deleting those two folders the TID came back.

Have you guys tried cleaning the fxo and metashaders2 folders? I only had the TID repeater fail on me once (and Jester simultaneously refused to lock up anything in front of me). After deleting those two folders the TID came back.

Yup.

It only happened once for me as well, but that was after deleting the folders.

Heatblur has already acknowledged that this is fixed internally.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Thank you guys. I tried it earlier following your reports and it worked on my side. However I made sure I selected the alignment option.

Hence two questions, please:

1. did any of you, where the TID did not work, omit this step (select alignment option).

2. did the HSD work however, and only TID was a blank screen, or did both not work?

Thank you!

I had this happen to me for the first time last night in a multiplayer session. I had done my startup as usual but had chosen “fine” alignment- which I usually don’t do.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Thank you guys. I tried it earlier following your reports and it worked on my side. However I made sure I selected the alignment option.

Hence two questions, please:

1. did any of you, where the TID did not work, omit this step (select alignment option).

2. did the HSD work however, and only TID was a blank screen, or did both not work?

Thank you!

I had this happen to me for the first time last night in a multiplayer session. I had done my startup as usual but had chosen “fine” alignment- which I usually don’t do.

The HSD worked otherwise- but when I clicked it over to the TID repeater it was totally black screen.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Not working for me either. SP, my mission, cold start, just black screen, even when i was already in air, in A\A mode...

Edited by Bl00dWolf

i9 13900k 5.5Ghz; ASUS TUF RTX 3090 OC 24GB; 64GB ddr5 6400mhz cl30; 7 Tb SSD NVMe; 2Tb HDD; 20Tb NAS ZFS RAID1; LG 34GN850 3440x1440 160hz IPS; Hotas Warthog + VPC ACE Flight Rudder Pedals; TrackIR5; Quest3; DX3 Pro+ and HiFiMan Edition XS 

MacBook PRO 16' 2023 M3 Max (14cpu-30gpu), DDR5 36Gb, 1Tb + 2Tb 990PRO Ext

still having problem, no tv or tgp repeater on pilot side.

track file

https://gofile.io/?c=2S9kDG

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8GHz / 32GB( 4x8 ) @ 3.2GHz / 1TB ADATA NVMe System Drive / 232GB NVMe Samsung 960 / ASUS dual RTX 2080ti / Reverb / Rift CV1 / T-16000M FCS flight pack

A10C/M2000C/F5E/SA342/Mi8/UH1H/KA50/AJS-37/FA-18C/AV-8B/F-14/Mig29/CA/SU-27

The patch hasn't arrived yet - wait until after next update of OB to see the issue resolved

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Oh thats right, thanks.

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8GHz / 32GB( 4x8 ) @ 3.2GHz / 1TB ADATA NVMe System Drive / 232GB NVMe Samsung 960 / ASUS dual RTX 2080ti / Reverb / Rift CV1 / T-16000M FCS flight pack

A10C/M2000C/F5E/SA342/Mi8/UH1H/KA50/AJS-37/FA-18C/AV-8B/F-14/Mig29/CA/SU-27

I was having this issue as well. But the last few days, I have noticed that as I continue on doing my pre-flight it does eventually come online.

I think Jester is just working on other things and I have turned it on before he has started on that part of his checklist.

I could be wrong... I mean I have been once, but then I was mistaken! :D

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes