need TrackIR help

i've had *massive* problems with my view system - its my own fault, i know it

i had default.LUAs in so many different folders and directories its crazy

long story short i took a round turn on it and got back to "mostly" a sane setup

one little problem remains - when i turn my head to check six i see the seat, i'm not "turning" in the seat (leaning past the side) to see between the vert tails

how do i fix that??

anyone know??

thanks in advance

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks like you've "lost" your shoulders. Check this one: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96116&page=22

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Try the files from the last post. "Server.lua" should be enough. You can also try the SnapViews.lua - if you know how to edit it and change to your preferences. Make backups just in case. Most of the actual information is on the last page.

Edited by firmek

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all