P51D Videos

JimMack

I notice the indicated MP on your take off run was at 30, how much runway did you use? TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

• 2 weeks later...

T}{OR,

thx for the very good video.

That's in fact the kind of use I give the most to DCS - simply the pleasure of bringing my P51d to life and doing a circuit.

The whole Majic of this sim, from the superb physics modeling, to the sounds and even the graphics and weather depiction / effects, do the rest.

A real pleasure to take for a short ride!

And, now that I am trying to learn how to enter air combat, it'll get even more thrilling!!!

Edited by jcomm

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

That was really cool. Well done!

Dogfight vs AI Fw 190:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if there is any interest in this or not but...

Since I do not like arcade mode and I love the realism of DCS World, I decided to do the startup procedure as it is written in the flight manual (Checklist style)

If people like it I will do more videos of the rest of the procedures that are in the flight manual.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
First ever MP from p51 perspective. Nice manuvers. Kinda feel 67' stang is under power.

It is, but not by much. The reason the 190 had so much advantage is that he hit my prop-govenor. That made me worry about my engine and I was not able to push it as much. :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad you guys are enjoying the DoW server! Keep those videos coming. Hopefully you won't capture some of my more embarrassing moments... like my failure to deconflict the traffic pattern at Beslan last evening and the fiery result during take-off with the ironically named client, "dead". Sorry man, rookie mistake on my part.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

• 2 weeks later...