P51D Videos

JimMack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

X5WIgJnBDtE

The mission has been attached. It is very simple; destroy the enemy targets. The mission is designed for newer pilots like myself.

Not sure if I should add to this post or double post.

Somehow I managed to clip a watchtower with my elevator, kill the watchtower and not crash the plane.

5RKp43ZF320

AK-Mission-2.miz

Edited by Bitterdeath

i7 2600 - 8G RAM - 570 GTX - SSD - T.Flight HOTAS X - TrackIR 5

Flying: P-51D

Videos

• 1 month later...

DCS P-51D. Landing Practice with a Short Approach

This is a video of me Practicing Landing at Batumi Airport in The P-51D Mustang. Simulated Time at Mission start is 6:45am The weather conditions are calm Spring Day and the Temperature is 17C.

I will be landing 4 times from 4 different Approach angles, distance's and altitude's. All Approach's are made in the pilot's perspective and from an approximate 90 degree angle to the runway, from all 4 directions.

The dash is visable during landing's so you can read the Instruments in HD.

I hope you enjoy the show. :)

Sorry its only a link. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to Embed a video :)

• 5 weeks later...

Posts removed.

I know that griefing is a very real problem for our community and i empathize, however given that we have a strict rule against multiplayer disputes on these boards, i can not allow such posts. There is no problem with discussing griefing in general and how to possibly deny disruptive individuals access to servers (this would better be accomplished in a separate thread, there are several in existence already dealing with this topic), however you cannot make the discussion about a single individual. Please heed from here on out.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

• 2 weeks later...
First Video:

Hey Shahdoh,

Nice version of " Remember the Name " and nice go at the video...I know the boys love flying your time trials and are looking forward to the next installment race...:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...