ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

Cant wait for this to be placed on an axis setting to regulate it

If possible

+1

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

It is not realistic :closedeyes:

Just curious - why is it not realistic?

Do you think pilots don't carry binoculars? You would be surprised how many cockpits you'd find a pair of image stabilized cannons/zeiss stowed, especially pre lantirn / lightening pod days.

The spyglass zoom / VR zoom is a way to replicate that, although that said the zoom is actually less!

As for the new vr zoom speed - such a great improvement!!

Edited by Hawkeye_UK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

It is not realistic :closedeyes:

Neither is the telescopic zoom for monitor users, but at least vr users now have parity.

Surely you weren’t suggesting that you’d like vr users to be at a disadvantage?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Cant wait for this to be placed on an axis setting to regulate it

If possible

+1 Also. I see it as very possible since it exist in other elements of the game.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

To Eagle Dynamics team.

Would it be possible to add the new VR zoom and spyglass

as bindable views also for 2D monitors?

I found them great in VR, but I still often fly in 2D. The zoom speed and amount of zoom is excellent and it would be nice to enjoy it on regular monitor aswell.

Thanks!

So I'm getting a severe cross eye effect with both regular and spyglass zoom in vr. Using a pimax 5k+ anyone have a similar problem or know a solution.

All Pimax users have the problem without PP and there is a solution for the standard VR (I will add a new keybinding and settings for the spyglass for next release): https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=242134

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

To Eagle Dynamics team.

Would it be possible to add the new VR zoom and spyglass

as bindable views also for 2D monitors?

I found them great in VR, but I still often fly in 2D. The zoom speed and amount of zoom is excellent and it would be nice to enjoy it on regular monitor aswell.

Thanks!

No need for that. Just use zoom axis feature that works in 2D, unlike in VR.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

Neither is the telescopic zoom for monitor users, but at least vr users now have parity.

Surely you weren’t suggesting that you’d like vr users to be at a disadvantage?

Just curious - why is it not realistic?

Do you think pilots don't carry binoculars? You would be surprised how many cockpits you'd find a pair of image stabilized cannons/zeiss stowed, especially pre lantirn / lightening pod days.

The spyglass zoom / VR zoom is a way to replicate that, although that said the zoom is actually less!

As for the new vr zoom speed - such a great improvement!!

I was joking :lol:

Hi ED, we would be appreciate if you provide us the solution for Pimax 5K / 8K users, that allow us to use zoom tool. Modding is not good idea for integrity check in MP. Please, help us)

Pimax 8K • Intel Core i9-9900K • MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio • MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON • 32 MB Corsair DDR4 3000 MHz • SSD Samsung 860 EVO 2TB • 49" Samsung CHG90 C49HG90DMI • VKBsim MCG PRO