F/A-18C litening pod

EagleFox

Lightsaber mode only works at night with wizzzard eyes.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Is it possible to switch TGP to IR laser so I can mark targets with visible laser beam=

They're two different lasers and with this pod you can't operate both at the same time.

The laser designator uses a pulse repetition frequency i.e. a specific "code"

The IR sparkle does not but it purposefully emits within the EM spectrum visible by NVGs and not your eyes.

There are unique reasons you'd want to use both simultaneously but you can't. Wizards.

VMFA-122 Crusaders

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Discord

They're two different lasers and with this pod you can't operate both at the same time.

The laser designator uses a pulse repetition frequency i.e. a specific "code"

The IR sparkle does not but it purposefully emits within the EM spectrum visible by NVGs and not your eyes.

There are unique reasons you'd want to use both simultaneously but you can't. Wizards.

The pod should be able to do both. If you cannot currently do it, not sure if it’s by design that they are not incorporating the capability or it’s just because the pod interface is in such early stages.

Did someone say wizard??

Lol... we want to use your eyeballs.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

When you have the TGP on one of the MFDs, you should have one of the Buttons activating the MARK feature.

Box MARK and you should be able to use the Laser Pointer on your Center Station.

Am I able to see my own laser pointer through my NVG? For some reason, I could not see it. I'm sure I have done what is stated above.

Am I able to see my own laser pointer through my NVG? For some reason, I could not see it. I'm sure I have done what is stated above.

You should be able to.