FAQ Updates and Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we’re now so close to EA release, I was trying to remember how long has it been in development. More specifically, how long ago was it announced, and was it announced officially to the public or was it slipped into a forum post somewhere? Or was there a Hornet parked on the tarmac in another aircraft video or something like that as we’be seen before??

There was a chit chat thread about the Hornet that got deleted in 2016 and replaced with the current hornet thread, but was going for quite some time before that.

Also:

:D
Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

There was a chit chat thread about the Hornet that got deleted in 2016 and replaced with the current hornet thread, but was going for quite some time before that.

Also:

:D

Hah, those jokes always make me giggle. :thumbup:

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Can anyone tell me what time the F18 will be released, I took a day off !!!!

Sorry F18 is delayed for tomorrow, go back to work.

Just kidding-, not so many hours left I think. :book:

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 3080 TUF OC 10Gb * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

Just kidding-, not so many hours left I think. :book:

True, not many here until it is "tomorrow"

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post

First thing I'm going to do:

Carrier take off,

Drop a bomb with auto bomb mode,

Shoot down a plane with a sparrow,

Attempt a carrier landing.

I'm always getting stuck in a rut learning new planes by doing the basics first and taking ages to get to the fun stuff. There's always going to be a landing at the end of every flight, one way or another, why postpone everything that can be done before then?"

STicky THAT somewhere!!! Same same me but not today!

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit