Coming Back to DCs A10C: Getting Loz's Helios Profile to work with Nevada Alpha

Hello. Coming back to DCS A10C after a long break. Now trying to set up Loz's A10C Helios profile. I'm sure his instructions/files are far out of date for DCS World 2 Alpha Nevada. If I follow his instructions, including using the provided init files and such, will it still work? If not, what Export file should I use and what Init files should I use? Anyone got Loz's profile working for Nevada now? Grateful advice here.

Thanks.

apoll

Just to let you know I managed to get it working. New Output file, new init files and Played around getting the outputs in the correct position. BTW, does anyone have a view on what is the best way to find the correct viewport position WITHOUT having to do it by laborious stop/start, trial and error?

Thank you.

Apoll

BTW, does anyone have a view on what is the best way to find the correct viewport position WITHOUT having to do it by laborious stop/start, trial and error?

Make a screenshot of your monitors.

A big one from all or for each monitor a seperate one.

Get the position of the viewports in a graphics program or picture viewer - I'm using IrfanView: It shows position and size of the mouse or chosen area in the window title.

Then you can calculate the the needed offset to the new position.

Depending on the amount of monitor and the layout of them it might be still tedious, but it will save some restarts and shortens trial & error.

Good luck! :thumbup: