Possibility of a Carrier based SU-25UTG

Freeroamer

Oh, I forgot about those. That would be cool =)

I know you can 'script' a hook, but I don't know how, just something people have said. Personally I want to 'hook' the Hawk so I can have a Goshawk =) I don't care if it's ''accurate'' it looks close enough to the ones flying around here, good enough for me =)

I guess one of us will have to sit down and figure out how to do this crap. If I come up with anything I'll pass it to you.

And technically this would go in wishlists, btw.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hawk won't work (as I understand it) because the hook can't be added since the parts of the lua (or the dlls) are encrypted to maintain the anti-piracy.

That said, I don't know enough about the way the luas work to know if it can simply be added to the Hawk lua. I do know due to the more open architecture of the FC3 planes, there's more wiggle room which is why we see the mods we do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also the amount of work is not that big.

I wouldnt say so. You need to add these systems, model them, test them, tweak them. Both inside cockpit and outside the external model. Its indeed a tedious task to begin with.

The other side to that coin would be hornet and flanker-Ds. Both are multirole but not ground dedicated pounders. Another aspect would be refueling by air to air and increased fuel consumption. Its just not fitting a carrier based wing.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.