VR simpit

BlacleyCole

I’m trying to setup my simpit for vr using my rift here’s what I have to work with:

For controls I have the following setups

For ga a saitek yoke tq and pedals mounted to a wheel stand pro for saitek

For helos I have a pro flight trainer puma looking for the seat see post in home cockpits on my delima

Fighter I have a saitek x-56 which I’m selling because I’m not able to use it, I also have a vkb gladiator and pedals which I’m expanding with the vkb gf2pro/mcgpro/ext when released next month and a tecs which hopefull7 will be released before next year I’m thinking of buying a tm warthog read my other post here on that topic not sure how I’m going to mount it

Racing I have a mad cats racing controls unused at this moment but with project cars and future racing titles for vr I expect to be using it.

If I had the room I would setup each of these in an nsew compass rose design with a swivel seat in the middle the computer cables would be ran as needed my current PC is the Acer predator 17x which is alwsome running dcs and xp11 in vr without using the built in over lock functions. The 4K 17’ screen is hard to read so initial screens because of the small font in the 4K screen.

But what I need from you guys and gals it to go find the two posts I mention above and either respond there or here on what you think is the best solutions to my dilemma please.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.