VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Selecting ADM-141 TALD’S in AIRIO

Hi

I was flying the F-14 in a sandbox mission with an F18 player last night.

We wanted to see if we could decoy a ships air defence missiles with the ADM141, so that he could hit it with multiple HARMS and possibly destroy the ships radar.

I loaded up with ADM-141 TALD’S and flew out towards the ship.

I called up my AIRIO KneeBoard and looked for the select TALD phrase. .... There was no entry?

Is there a command in AIRIO for selecting TALD’s?

Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers

Boomer

I want to make the default PTT Chatter button the ICS for Jester and Groundcrew, not had any luck configuring on the PTT page

Also, even though everything works fine on the WH throttle Voice Attack does not recognize when I press any buttons on the throttle but works perfectly in-game.

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, i tried to read through all the posts. My question is: are you going to, or is it possible to have AGM 141 TALDS added to the weapons list for thr F-14B please? and also is it possible to add this myself somehow?

Sorry that was a noop question. Jist selecf the statiins they are on... Duh.

Another question tho... Radio Tune will not recognizs. I have tried to train it many times, but vaicon will not recognoze the phrase. "Radio Tune 127.5" turns into "Radio 21275" every time....

Help plz.

I want to make the default PTT Chatter button the ICS for Jester and Groundcrew, not had any luck configuring on the PTT page

Also, even though everything works fine on the WH throttle Voice Attack does not recognize when I press any buttons on the throttle but works perfectly in-game.

Not quite sure if I'n following but, have you checked in the VA (not the VAICOM) setup that the throttle is mapped to VA? If it's not VAICOM Won't see it

If it is you should be able to map the buttons to the throttle using the VAICOM profile PTT Keys.

If that isn't working for whatever reason you could possibly set it up using the throttle to issue keyboard strokes, then using the same strokes set them up in VA. That would mean using TARGET GUI or preferably Editor and a lot don't want to do that (although it works well for me)

Sorry that was a noop question. Jist selecf the statiins they are on... Duh.

Another question tho... Radio Tune will not recognizs. I have tried to train it many times, but vaicon will not recognoze the phrase. "Radio Tune 127.5" turns into "Radio 21275" every time....

Help plz.

I had to add 'tune' to the Windows speech recognition dictionary to get it to work

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Help please. (I tried a forum search, but could not find anything specific to my question).

When I open Voice Attack (with the Vaicom and ViRio addins installed and activated) the Vaicom Configuration Window shows Easy Communication: OFF. In DCS under Settings / Gameplay I have ticked the box market "Easy Communications". In otherwords, in game Easy Communications is set on, but Vaicom seems to be getting the wrong tag back from the DCS engine.

Any ideas on what the problem is and - more to the point - how to fix this?

(I also have a separate problem asked on the Rift S thread where I can't hear a clear output from my Rift S microphone, but that is a another bouilloire de poisson).

Err, that was very weird. I've been trying to solve this for hours, and just as I was trying to tag some screenshots to include here Vaicom and DCS suddenly synced. I don't know what I did differently, but I'll take it. No questions asked!

Now I have a different problem: the Rift S microphone as Vaicom is not getting a clear enough signal to hear what I am telling it to do. Ahh... it's all fun!

Edited by Milou

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Use command "Select Stations 3 4 5 6"

Thanks for the reply, I’m sure the select pylons will get the job done.

I was more wondering why you can say “Select MK-82” or ‘Select Rockeyes” or

“Select Zunis” etc but can’t say “Select TALDs”.

Every other legit AG ordinance for the Tomcat is available by specific voice command, but not the TALD?

I’m not exactly complaining more just curious about why that is the case.

It just seems like an unexplained omission?

Cheers

Edited by Boomer_QLD
Can’t type :-)

Yes, it would be great to have more guidence of what to say, a basic reference for us newbies to get started with all the various commands to say and what they actually do in the sim.:thumbup:

Yes!!!! Agree 1000% :thumbsup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

I can talk to everyone but Jester, I can't get AIRIO to respond to anything, I've tried Hotmic, I've called him RIO and JESTER, he does not respond. I can talk to the ground crew, ATC, AWACS, and Refueling.

The AIRIO dll is in the correct spot and the license key validated, the added AIRIO commands are in the VA profile. With the Jester Wheel disabled completely I can't do anything I need to with Jester.

F-14B, F-16, F-18C, A-10C, F-5E, F-86, FC3, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, Spitfire, UH-1,AJS-37 Viggen, MIG-15, MIG-19, MIG-21, AV-8B Harrier, P-47D

Persian Gulf, Caucuses, NTTR, Normandy, The Channel, Syria

Combined Arms, WWII Assets,Super Carrier

TM Warthog, Virpil VFX,BuddyFox UFC, Saitek Pro Flight quadrant & Switch Panel, Odyssey+ VR, Jet Pad w/ SSA, Voice Attack w/Viacom Pro

GeForce RTX2080TI OC, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4, Dedicated 1TB SSD

From the following excerpt from the VP user manual, linked on the first post of this thread, it sounds like you have definitely done the first two, but i'd check whether you have also done the rest, the "FINISH" steps in bullet 4 in particular.

Setting up

• The AIRIO dialog extension is a separate download from the http://www.vaicompro.com website

with a separate license code. Use the About tab of the Configuration Window to activate.

• After your license activation, confirm on the EX tab that the Enable option is selected.

• Enable Extended Command Set on Preferences page. Restart both VA and DCS.

• After VA restart, new keywords will have been added to your alias database. Follow the

regular FINISH steps (see page 30) to update your VA profile with the new keywords.

• Restart VA again, and then start DCS.

• In DCS options under Special, confirm the Radio Menu setting for the F-14 is Default.

First I love this plugin for VA, it particularly makes flying with JTAC support much more fun. I'm excited for the the new carrier comms coming and hopefully someday, new ATC comms.

One issue I've been having though is that I like to disable the ingame messages, but this also seems to shift all the other missions messages to the lower half of the screen in VR. In many missions, particularly Bankler's CASE I mission, the summary text is cut off as it clips off the bottom of the screen. This is resolved by enabling ingame messages.

Can anything be done about this on my end?

From the following excerpt from the VP user manual, linked on the first post of this thread, it sounds like you have definitely done the first two, but i'd check whether you have also done the rest, the "FINISH" steps in bullet 4 in particular.

Setting up

• The AIRIO dialog extension is a separate download from the http://www.vaicompro.com website

with a separate license code. Use the About tab of the Configuration Window to activate.

• After your license activation, confirm on the EX tab that the Enable option is selected.

• Enable Extended Command Set on Preferences page. Restart both VA and DCS.

• After VA restart, new keywords will have been added to your alias database. Follow the

regular FINISH steps (see page 30) to update your VA profile with the new keywords.

• Restart VA again, and then start DCS.

• In DCS options under Special, confirm the Radio Menu setting for the F-14 is Default.

I went through these step again to verify, still no joy.

then I noticed a warning in the log about Extended Command Set unchecked in preferences, After checking it, I now get response from Jester. Missed that step in the AIRIO setup.

RTFM wins again.

F-14B, F-16, F-18C, A-10C, F-5E, F-86, FC3, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, Spitfire, UH-1,AJS-37 Viggen, MIG-15, MIG-19, MIG-21, AV-8B Harrier, P-47D

Persian Gulf, Caucuses, NTTR, Normandy, The Channel, Syria

Combined Arms, WWII Assets,Super Carrier

TM Warthog, Virpil VFX,BuddyFox UFC, Saitek Pro Flight quadrant & Switch Panel, Odyssey+ VR, Jet Pad w/ SSA, Voice Attack w/Viacom Pro

GeForce RTX2080TI OC, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4, Dedicated 1TB SSD

Hello all,

Somehow I made a booboo. I apperantly managed to delete the new F10 Mark commands. I am at a loss on how to fix it.

It did a reset on the profiles, no luck. Deleted AIRO.DLL and let the app update again. Still no joy.

Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Hello all,

Somehow I made a booboo. I apperantly managed to delete the new F10 Mark commands. I am at a loss on how to fix it.

It did a reset on the profiles, no luck. Deleted AIRO.DLL and let the app update again. Still no joy.

Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Hey Redeye,

Check my post here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3964166&postcount=2648

That may be the problem.

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

Hi, I do not know if I am pushing this to work in a way it wasn't designed, but I'm trying to play The Enemy Within campaign for A-10C, and there seem to be a hell of a lot of voice interactions needed for these missions which don't seem "standard" (eg one's I've come across during the training modes etc)... I'm also trying to use it in VR, so I don't have the luxury of the menus (my reason for needing to use VA in the first place, unless anyone knows how else I can do it!). Anyone else had similar issues and resolved it?

Oculus Rift S, RTX2060 Ryzen 5 2600 16GB, SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Voiceattack Plugin

Okay, i have done a lot of searching and have come up with nothing. My command list does not include radio tune (like it does with tacan tune) i have no idea how to add it back, i have tried the finish and copy to the profile, va states i have no missing aliases and require no further action but radio tune does not work at all.