DelanClip

Hello,

What do you think about Delanclip it is a good quality ?

I purchased mine on 2014 and its still working fine, so yes, the quality is good enough.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It's a metal clip, with three little LEDs tied to it. There's not much to have "quality" one way or the other, there's nothing to it. There's no software, etc. It is simply a metal clip... with three leds on it. It functions identically to TrackClip Pro (a flimsy plastic clip with three leds on it).

The deal you posted is effectively the exact same thing, plus the little camera to see it. It's either an IR camera like the TrackIR one, or it's a webcam with a "diy" IR filter over it, and then again... a plastic thing with three little LEDs on it. These all work exactly the same fashion, and there's very little to them.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

IMO they are the best option for TrackIR. I got my TrackIR 5 with the famous "frozen in shipping" batch, where the plastic was so brittle that the slightest touch would break the 3 light clip at various points. This was the explanation given to me by Natural Point, that a certain shipment was frozen at high altitude in shipping - don't shoot the messenger on the validiity of this happening, and I'm far from the only one given this accounting of events - and after having glued/taped mine umpteen times, I just went with the DelanClip. DelanClip has been bullet proof, recommended it many times, and not a single complaint from any of those folks regarding it.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Have had a TrackClip Pro, DelanClip and now run 2 UTC clips. The best hands down if you have the means to mount them properly.

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.