SATAL 2018

M0ltar

J-11A for SATAL ?

As of right now, the r77 is allowed in SATAL. However, we in 51st are having a discussion tomorrow, 4/27/2018, to discuss whether to allow it fully, restrict its number, or ban it outright. Plan to hear something about this sometime around or after 2000z Friday.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get ready for tomorrows SATAL matchup for Week 10, 36 Stromo vs inSky! You can find the Dice Roll for tomorrows matchup at the below link.

Mission Location is Maykop vs Senaki and weather is Calm, fog, Overcast

On a side note, Ive made a bit of a change to streaming, specifically on Twitch and YouTube, for how I would like content to be delivered for events. I went ahead and created 2 new Twitch channels called DCSWorldEvents and DCSWorldEvents2 that I hope to use and share with anyone streaming a DCS event. This should help people that like watching DCS in that it will consolidate all of the content for events and competitions into a single place. I will not be streaming personal content to these channel. This will be used for things like SATAL and other competitions and events only.

If you have an event and you want to stream it I am happy to add you to the list so that you can stream to these channels.

Make sure you follow the channels to get notifications for go lives.

DCS World Events (Primary Stream)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChfyq4FFuYuUcgPRTxBEZXA/live

DCS World Events 2 (Addon Content and Maps)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX36ZIPxiFmrz1__vS9LzJA/live[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX36ZIPxiFmrz1__vS9LzJA/live][/url]

Edited by M0ltar

With the introduction of the J-11A, we have discussed and come to the conclusion that the R-77 in its current form does not make the flanker over-powered. For the sake of continuity, we have decided that the J-11A gets the same restriction as the F-15C.

WEAPON RESTRICTION

- Weapons restrictions: Active radar missiles (ARH), max 4 per aircraft

- Weapons banned: AIM-120C and nukes

- Breaking payload rules during or after the match leads to an automatic loss, (-3 points) for the at fault team.

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Hi Moltar, If I may say so, this decision is kind of weird. The open beta is a testing version and someone might not have it, while everyone should have the standard one.
It's actually not wierd at all.

We've been on open beta the entire time we've been running satal. We started the league on open beta and my bet is we will finish with the same. I believe rage posted well before I did giving ample warning to everyone that open beta would be the version being used.

Congrats at the SATAL creators... Today it was a lot of fun!

THX to InSky, we really appreciated your availability despite late hours.

Congrats for the Hard match!

And congrats at all my Pilot! today, they have fielded, the team game we have prepared for.

See you in next round

Edited by Gaanalma

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Something that we are changing for SATAL starting this weekend.

Before each match we need teams to submit a roster of what AIRCRAFT will be flying. This can be done on Teamspeak before your match starts. This does NOT include the PILOTS. ONLY the aircraft that will be taking part. You are still free to sub pilots as needed. For example, 51st would submit a roster of 6 su27. SF might do 6 F15. While other teams might do 3f15 and 3 su27 and so on.

This information will be asked by a 51st admin just before match start. This will allow us to add planes in together on each airfield to simply taxi and to allow the streaming overlays to work.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Very entertaining to watch.

If you allow a little feedback: Maybe you could use a controller or joystick to move the camera in some (kind of cinematic) situation which looks way smoother than using the mouse.

Thanks to everyone for the efforts!