will logbook carry over?

Andy1966

just wandering if my logbook will carry over to 2.5? I have all three versions installed, but my 1.5.8 has my current logbook(first install) with like 600 hrs and even the Medal of Honor, but open alpha and open beta logs are different and only have maybe 100 hrs combined will they all merge too? should I update the first install to open beta? I would really prefer to keep my original logbook

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You could dig it out of your /saved games/DCS folder [...]

Yup, good advice!

Just for the record, since the path is a little counter-intuitive, it's hidden in:

Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\logbook.lua

And since it's a Lua file, it's possible to edit it by hand and adjust for the records of the other versions.

I doubt they'll be automatically merged, but who knows.

I was curious about this myself thank you.:thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

thank you all for the reply, I looked for the location, but could not find it and now I can find it Thanks again

Edited by Andy1966
finished thoght

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]