Next items in Hornet development

Jak525

It had already been a while since we had a 'which feature would you like next' wishlist thread, glad its back now. If I need to state the obvious, that was sarcasm.

How about we wait and see what they give us?

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

It had already been a while since we had a 'which feature would you like next' wishlist thread, glad its back now. If I need to state the obvious, that was sarcasm.

How about we wait and see what they give us?

There’s no harm in thinking out loud. Nowhere in this thread have people been impatient or demanding. It’s just enthusiasm.

There’s no harm in thinking out loud. Nowhere in this thread have people been impatient or demanding. It’s just enthusiasm.

The OP stated a simple request which is unlikely to be fulfilled. A few posts down and the thread has been hijacked by the wishlisters, which add no value at all. More fitting posts would be to support the OP by saying you would like an update as well. This way the chances of this request would dramatically improve if the community would raise it voice as one.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

emh...the main thing really missing is the ground radar...ED stated its working on this item since at least 4 years.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

The OP stated a simple request which is unlikely to be fulfilled. A few posts down and the thread has been hijacked by the wishlisters, which add no value at all. More fitting posts would be to support the OP by saying you would like an update as well. This way the chances of this request would dramatically improve if the community would raise it voice as one.

Well, I’d argue that sensible detailed wishlisting on a occasional basis serves a purpose. It serves to highlight the relative complete/incomplete status of the Hornet to those players who may have limited knowledge of Hornet systems beyond generic TGP/TWS/Radar requests.