Pre-Order begins on May 24

Thacyoon

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing it was a typo, it could have been a simple change to get a better video done for the pre-order. Regardless, will you guys be ok waiting till Friday to pre-order?

Will this week's OB update be moved to Friday as well?

Wait you're only 7 months into the project and you're already ready to take money? hmmmm I'll be holding off for sure. Don't get me wrong I love DCS and all the modules but this is too soon to put it up for sale IMO.

Wait you're only 7 months into the project and you're already ready to take money? hmmmm I'll be holding off for sure. Don't get me wrong I love DCS and all the modules but this is too soon to put it up for sale IMO.

The autumn is near. We can't wait anymore.:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe that all the hard work that went into the Hornet will pay off in dividends as they will be able to bring to fruition a quality product much sooner this time around, and hopefully in the future also. The time spent was updating their base code along with updating old simulations and improved tech to allow a higher quality sim and also make it easier to bring other modules to a finished state sooner. That's my personal opinion.

This is the module I've been waiting for since... forever. I wish it had come before the F/A-18, too (bring on the hate).

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

I believe that all the hard work that went into the Hornet will pay off in dividends as they will be able to bring to fruition a quality product much sooner this time around, and hopefully in the future also. The time spent was updating their base code along with updating old simulations and improved tech to allow a higher quality sim and also make it easier to bring other modules to a finished state sooner. That's my personal opinion.

Dont pre-order it then.... simple :joystick:

Date... 24 -> Check, ED Shop page -> check, Preorder option … -> Failed :cry:

I don't think a module has ever gone up for pre-sale or been released this early in a day for any module - when ED say a date, they normally mean 'afternoon in Russia' on that date. Check back in 6-10 hours.

why are you rushing guys? it is just a pre-order

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

It´s normal, people are just hyped. I am also maintaining my relationship with my mouse by clicking the refreshing button on modules page from time to time today. It´s a healthy thing I believe.

GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X | i5 9600k @4.7 GHz | Noctua NH-U14S | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti @OCed | Patriot 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD | Win10 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + WarBRD | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 1440p AOC Q2790PQU

It is more than just a pre-order...we will also be seeing the first video as well as additional screenshots. This should also be the start of the F-16 Mini-Updates from Wags. Very exciting times!!!!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

It is more than just a pre-order...we will also be seeing the first video as well as additional screenshots. This should also be the start of the F-16 Mini-Updates from Wags. Very exciting times!!!!

For the video yeah i am over hyped too!

But i am not in a hurry to jump pre-order. i will take my time untill steam sale comes :)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

No, it's not just a 'normal' pre-order, it's a F-16 pre-order. I want to pre-order for many reasons, my main reason is to support ED and to motivate the development/developers.

I would think that many early preorders will motivate ED and the development team, and it is an indication that the F-16 module will be very popular - and money to ED is a good thing for us all.

I do Support and can't wait for announcement that now we can do pre-order, just thinking here are we able to fly it ? and if yes only on the DCS Open Beta version ? Or also on the stable ver. ?

Like they say " Take my Money!!" GIB ME F16 ALREADY!!:joystick::worthy::rotflmao:

Cheers guys

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

I do Support and can't wait for announcement that now we can do pre-order, just thinking here are we able to fly it ? and if yes only on the DCS Open Beta version ? Or also on the stable ver. ?

Like they say " Take my Money!!" GIB ME F16 ALREADY!!:joystick::worthy::rotflmao:

Cheers guys

All you can do is buying it with a discount with the pre-order option. The first time you can fly it is in the planned EA window of autumn 21./22. september to 21./22. december. Be prepared that it can be released in EA stage short before xmas or later if something wents wrong and hope for the best ;)

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Usually I'm not a holiday person, but this year I can not wait until Christmas. By that time the Viper will be teased a lot, and it will probably be close to EA release, if it wasn't released earlier. :pilotfly:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |