English Cockpit available?

GazAce

Well, they should. And in my Ka-50, they are !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Cockpit labels wont go English

Did you select English cockpit from the Special tab in Options page?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

i just wish the pit was blue again

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

English Cockpit

I have noticed in DCS Open Beta, specials tab for the KA50, that the applet for Customized Cockpit is missing. I have also noticed that there is two Ka50 tabs, one has got the Ka50 icon, the other has a DCS icon. Does anyone else see this or is this just a problem with my installation. The stable version of DCS has an English cockpit option.

Please advise, thanks.

Edited by Freakmeister51

Everything looks fine on my end. Open beta v2.5.6.44266

(also, only one tab for the Ka-50)

Maybe you could try to repair your files using the updater?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/709/

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

I have noticed in DCS Open Beta, specials tab for the KA50, that the applet for Customized Cockpit is missing. I have also noticed that there is two Ka50 tabs, one has got the Ka50 icon, the other has a DCS icon. Does anyone else see this or is this just a problem with my installation. The stable version of DCS has an English cockpit option.

Please advise, thanks.

I have only one Ka-50 tab and it has the Ka-50 icon. If Repair doesn't fix your strange situation, maybe delete the Ka-50 and re-install it?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5