Shkval Monitor inop?

docWilly

Gents...before new cockpit I just had to uncage Shkval to get a picture and now it seems the TV is not working on my side.... what am I missing?

Anyone else issues with that?

EDIT: seems to be only the russion cockpit version

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Works perfectly well - just like before. Check the cockpit switches on the left panel and make sure your mappings don't interfere with the Shkval not turning on.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Gents...before new cockpit I just had to uncage Shkval to get a picture and now it seems the TV is not working on my side.... what am I missing?

Anyone else issues with that?

EDIT: seems to be only the russion cockpit version

I have the same problem.

Furthermore I have the choice between 2 cockpits made by Ricardo and I don't know how to get rid of them :music_whistling:

EDIT: I finally found the Ricardo cockpits and deleted them. Now I have a Russian cockpit and a working Shkval (Am I supposed to have a choice between Russian/English cockpits?). My advice would be to check your mods folder for mods or remnants of mods.

Edited by claw
Problem solved.

Same problem for me - the screen in the middle doesn't show anything.

I know I also had a mod for the cockpit (russian colors) but I'm not sure if it was Ricardo's or not. However, it seems like it was not installed with OvgME. So where are the folder locations to check for remnants? I checked the obvious stuff like saved games\mods\aircraft and dcs\mods\aircraft\ but there were no old files.

I know I also had a mod for the cockpit (russian colors) but I'm not sure if it was Ricardo's or not. However, it seems like it was not installed with OvgME. So where are the folder locations to check for remnants? I checked the obvious stuff like saved games\mods\aircraft and dcs\mods\aircraft\ but there were no old files.

Advice given by sora 061 in post 4 solves the problem.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Sorry, I forgot where I found the Ricardo files but I found them by searching "Ricardo"in the "Saved Games" folder. I also had to delete all helicopter mods that use KA-50 files that make them flyable.

Advice given by sora 061 in post 4 solves the problem.

Mine was already on default and never on english, however, switching it to default again forced a restart of DCS and after that, it was working again (changed it to English now though). So yeah, post 4 seems the way to go.