Help! Saitek Cyborg won't work

Boss_Man

I've got two Saitek Cyborg USB Joysticks from my Lock On days, but

I can't get them to work with DCS. :(

:helpsmilie:

There are some axises, like thrust, that DCS refuses to accept.

th_96165_Stick2_122_1027lo.jpg

th_96557_Stick1_122_864lo.jpg

I know the joysticks are ancient, but is there a way to make them

friends with DCS?

Anyone flying DCS with these sticks?

:joystick:

This looks like a Saitek Cyborg EVO stick - is that correct? Logitech and Saitek have teamed up over the last year or two, and Logitech has been working with Saitek to update drivers for their legacy devices. I don't know if you've tried this already, but you might attempt going to this page:

http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Next, select the "Sticks" tab at the top of the page (not "Cyborg"), and there you'll find updated drivers and software for your legacy Saitek Cyborg flight stick.

For years I had given up finding drivers or software for legacy Saitek devices, and for quite some time there were no drivers available whatsoever on Saitek's site for older devices. Mad Katz provided legacy support for Saitek for a while, but I didn't have much luck with their drivers. If you had given up like I did, give this a try and see if the latest drivers resolve your issue. I don't have this stick, but the newer drivers worked for some of my other legacy Saitek devices.

Edited by GeneralDynamics

System Specs:

Win 10 x64 Pro, ASUS Maximus X Formula, i9-9900K @ 4.7 GHz, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 MHz, NZXT Kraken X73 AIO Cooler, Titan X Pascal GPU, EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 PSU, C: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 PCIe SSD, D: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SATA SSD, HT Omega Claro PCIe 7.1 Sound, Denon AVR-1709 7.1 Receiver, 46" Sharp Aquos Quattron Main Screen, 27" Acer T272HL TouchScreen + Helios, TrackIR 5, ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog, Crosswinds pedals, SimShaker

Bos_Man,

You need to see this:

DCS 1.5.6.1938 Update 2017-02-10

DCS World

S-25OF rocket. The motor flame effect increased to S-25L level.

Sweden was added to blue coalition by default.

Propeller drawing procedure in controllable aircraft was reworked to handle rare negative prop phase values in a way it won't change prop blur mode.

Trigger zone can be set to 5 meters radius now, instead 100 meters minimum earlier.

Corrected 3D shape of MiG-29S wingtips.

Force Feedback can be enabled for Saitek Cyborg Evo Force joystick (need to add ‘input.blacklist_ffb = false’ line into \Saved Games\DCS\autoexec.cfg file).

MP. Corrupted F10 map after Changing mission function restored.

MP. Client crash after connect to server when RB-04 is in flight fixed.

It is also covered in this thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180624&highlight=Saitek+Cyborg+EVO+stick

As you will see I had a problem too and got it sorted. Although, I now use the MSFF2.

Good luck and happy landings,

Talisman

Faded UI when set antialiasing 8xQ fixed.

Bell_UH-1 side.png