looking for squad/group/friends

maquez

is anyone here willing to accept a hearing impaired member into their squad or group?

i9 11900K, ROG STRIX Z590-E Gaming, ROG STRIX RTX 3060 TI, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz, Thrustmaster T1600 Flight Pack, TrackIR 5

Hardware Benchmark

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F-86F, F/A-18C, FC3, JF-17, Ka-50, M-2000C, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24P, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, SA342, UH-1H, Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Combined Arms

Steam Profile, Twitch, Youtube

Do you have a way to take speech to text back to your computer. Most squads udse srs simple radio standalone and or discord plus TeamSpeak all voice apps without. Being able to receive those instructions it would be hard to participate in a squad grouping. Plus you need to be able to fly all the training missions for the aircraft you wishing to fly with the group initially they will or should teach you the technique of combat where the training missions tougher you the systems. Are you able to do the above I’m not that’s why I’m not in a group any longer after determining the situation.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.